What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I would rather pay 11500 for a stern premium than the same for a tna 2 in fact even more now with the exchange rate and I know which one will hold its value more
Why is everyone on about TNA 2.0 all the time? :rolleyes:

Genuinely, it's a niche product. You either think it's one of the best pins of all time... or you don't understand what the fuss is all about.

How does everyone define a n00b BTW?
I’m not entirely sure TBH… to achieve non-noob
I think you get credits if you’ve:
1. Lived with your parents until 40
2. Achieved basement dweller status
3. Own a pinball t-shirt

Quite difficult to spot on this forum.
Easily found on Pinside…. they’re the creatures who get a tsunami of upvotes for posting any old dribble ….
See Crazi Levi as a prime example 👍

So these 60th editions (sle) how do you get one? Heard they where being auctioned off but that doesn’t seem the case as distributors state side are offering them up.

Genuinely, it's a niche product. You either think it's one of the best pins of all time... or you don't understand what the fuss is all about.

No, it's not that black and white and you've completely missed my category which is . . . Those who think it's a cool and fun game and would like one but think 10k is a bit much for something with not much depth.

Then again I don't have a strong opinion about Marmite either 😉

I honestly don't get why anyone would pay this much for a dildo on a spring. I've got a mate that works at Love Honey if people need their fix without the pin.
So
The pro comes in at about 15 percent increase on dollar to pounds, the prem is about a 17 percent. That would put the LE at about 15k sterling, OMG, 7k more than the Pro.
Hang on a minute, for price of an LE, you can have a PRO and a STTNG and a Dracula and all your missing is Bond flying his jetpack.

So
Hang on a minute, for price of an LE, you can have a PRO and a STTNG and a Dracula and all your missing is Bond flying his jetpack.
I’m also missing the space for 3 pins, my last space now and bond is going to look killer in it, probably my last nib so a nice one to finish my run of nib games on,

I honestly don't get why anyone would pay this much for a dildo on a spring. I've got a mate that works at Love Honey if people need their fix without the pin.
How much have dildos gone up in price?
I'm a noob to the dildo market but understand that some people have been into them for quite some time.
Do they charge by the inch?

I’m also missing the space for 3 pins, my last space now and bond is going to look killer in it, probably my last nib so a nice one to finish my run of nib games on,
You n me both, I'm aiming for an LE, I love the Bond franchise and couldn't miss this. But I am still finding it hard to tell myself it's good value.

I purchased the Triumph Scrambler 1200 Bond (one of 250) for not much more than the LE Bond pin will cost. The bike will be by far the superior purchase, but I must have the pin

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220923_192653.jpg
    Screenshot_20220923_192653.jpg
    240.4 KB · Views: 21
No surprise here but I’m out.
Shoddy artwork on all the cabinets and the playfield, and Star Wars was heavily criticised for being bare, I think this gives it a good run for the money, well actually, a lot more money !!
They’ve been extremely clever to make the playfield the same on both premium and pro, they look identical to me, hence the plastic over the diving hole cutout on the pro, so they’ve saved money and what do they do ? Increase the price !
It’s greed, nothing more, the “extras” on the premium are a clear plastic window with some figures on a spring underneath, a vuk with a habitrail, switch on the tank and the arm with a magnet for the jet pack.
Now look at the price difference between pro and premium, they’re seriously taking the p*** in my book and I can’t honestly find enough good things about it other than “it’s bond” to justify 11.5k
I’m not bitter, I’m just disappointed that this company has no idea value for money or keeping the hobby alive so they can stay in business longer.
I’ll leave it at that, but I’m still out 😂😂😂

Stern(and others) will keep bumping the price as long as there are ppl willing to pay and at the moment there is!

Yep, and 1 year ago it was 1.40... had it remained at that, the £8.2k pro would be "only" £6.44k. Nothing to do with noobs or Stern's greed - just forex.

Not sure I totally agree, any company dealing in $ should be hedging money throughout the year to stop these fluctuations hitting their business / customers.

Stern(and others) will keep bumping the price as long as there are ppl willing to pay and at the moment there is!
Yep, lots of comments saying 'This is probably my last NIB'. You just know they will be back suckling at Stern's teat when the next Pin that catches their eye is released. God bless anyone paying £8k+ for a Pro.

Back
Top Bottom