What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Think we should have a competition of guess the price of the 60th version SLE.
Distributor sets the price like EHOH 40th according to the rumours that have been going around since the 60th was first mentioned.

Sounds like a Beatles reskin to me, I f’in love Bond but I am really not interested in a street level game when it’s likely £20k+

My wife has zero interest in pins, and even she asked why me was there a wobbly dildo on the game, after she watched the video. 😂

My wife has zero interest in pins, and even she asked why me was there a wobbly dildo on the game, after she watched the video. 😂
Sounds like she has a little interest in this pin, Gomez the ole genius! 😂😂

All jokes aside, from the little we've seen I think it'll shoot nicely and have good flow, and I'm sure the old bond clips will be super fun and kooky in a very godzilla kinda way.

Any word on video and audio assets being included in game? Is it going to be GOTG part 2 with bad impersonations of Sean et al?

I think I'll need to sit down when l see the 60th "special" and a stiff not stirred martini when l see the price

Ah man it looks a bit crap doesn't it? Just me? The wobbly phallus, Bond on a stick, the cabinet art. Might shoot good of course

No one is gonna miss bond on a wand are they?

I like the LE art and colour.

Scuba Sean is cool.

Hopefully the modders will go to work and give us a 3d jet pack bond, 3d tank and 3d rocket tower, oh and a proper JB translite. Will make the pro the model to buy. Maybe also could replace plastic under upper flipper with clear and add a custom figure like in the prem, lots of opportunity.

Ouch!

Attachments

• B88E4A1D-4707-4B63-BCE7-B1D15C334123.jpeg
    B88E4A1D-4707-4B63-BCE7-B1D15C334123.jpeg
    42 KB · Views: 74
Ah man it looks a bit crap doesn't it? Just me? The wobbly phallus, Bond on a stick, the cabinet art. Might shoot good of course
Bond on a stick looks pathetic and drops the ball onto the tank from such a close distance it looks a bit poop. Playfield art and design, along with theme I love and the music and film clips will no doubt be great. Definitely looking forward to playing one but won’t be in a rush to own one…… for now

Back
Top Bottom