What's new

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Just dunno.... know its early days but could take forever to polish.
Think Gomez DP Prem looks way more fun. May have to spend some cash on that instead.

was glad to hear classic clips and the music actually change from the main theme during a few modes. George saying some of the music you "guys" really want aren't there for cost reasons was a bit of a downer but seems they have access to all the Barry incidental music which is great. Still happy to get Pro. Bond on a Wand left me neither shaken or stirred

Looks good mostly. There's a few things I don't like but I'll stay positive :). Looking forward to playing one. George Gomez was definitely drunk 🍻.
The Ball save and extra ball callouts sounded very familiar but I can't think from what machine? anyone?

The wobbly rocket appears to really interrupt game flow and serve no purpose, the gate at the side of it seemed to reject more balls than it should on their way to the lock.

The Aston ball eject is cool though, hopefully they'll get someone with an authentic British accent to sort out the call outs. Sounds like a wonky Sat Nav from a Renault.

Godzilla is safe at the top it would appear.

Ropey call outs won’t change.
They’ve been signed off by the licensor

I gather the Gold Finger YBR won’t be happening.
Imagine having that version but with no officially integrated sound track …

Ropey call outs won’t change.
They’ve been signed off by the licensor

I gather the Gold Finger YBR won’t be happening.
Imagine having that version but with no officially integrated sound track …
The call outs are locked in and I'm assuming the licensor stipulated a ' British ' accent, that they can ( should ) look at addressing.

Back from a USA inspection of the game.

'Rubber feeling' Wobble is real!! 😄

I actually thought it was an ok game though. I liked the roger moore you only live twice artwork. Not sure which game that is. Maybe that is because of the age i am???

Needs more code, but i think it should be pretty fun.

I hear that Stern haven’t done a 007 banner yet, as Distributors in USA are selling them and others are copying them.

So I decided to look into getting my own produced.

A few ideas that bounced back and fourth with a group member. Thoughs?
322546EF-15CA-4D80-9371-18DF8582EDBB.jpeg4505EC57-0B40-434A-9D7E-B49E1D444342.jpeg581DFB53-2B72-41FC-A970-34C63793C6F4.jpeg66776080-42AA-44A2-AC2A-BA7CBA4A21B7.jpeg68923CD5-B0D8-4DEF-A1A3-250E8D8F33E9.jpeg

I like the 2nd from bottom as well. I’ve ordered it and the one with the blood.

If stern do release a banner, then I will likely get that too. But I have heard that it might not be the case.

Next Stern is a music theme…?

It’s going to be interesting to see how that goes with these new prices.

Most likely:

Foo fighters

Could imagine it happening:

Green day
Def Leppard (they are/were massive in the U.S, and their stadium tour with MC did well?)
Motley Crue
Hendrix
Black Sabbath (or Maybe just Ozzy)
The Eagles
Another Beatles machine (although huge licencing fees prohibitive?- maybe JJP do it)
Deep Purple (free Blackmore wig and tunic with LE)

Can't see it happening despite being big fan bases:

Bon Jovi (get the impression that appeal is dwindling now that Jon's voice sounds like it's gone+no Sambora)
Prince
Slipknot
Cold play
U2
Post Malone (with free face tattoo transfer...)

All depends on the market Stern are aiming for. I'd imagine moat home buyers are middle aged, as have the cash, however with the exception of say Rush,Led Zep and TMNT, Stern have been pretty savy with their licences, as they appeal to both adults and kids; Marvel/Star Wars, Stranger Things. I'd also put Metallica in that category, as based on the crowds you see at their gigs; it's a good mix of young and older.
On the subject of MET, if with the added recent exposure of MOP featuring in Stranger Things, that they might approach Metallica re; some kind of Vault edition?; could do PRO's with the light show of the premium (but like TLS but with the colour changing inserts) and add an LCD screen? (Personally I wouldn't be a fan of an LCD screen being added; I like the old school dmd animations as suits the game. If they did add a screen however, they should use footage from the Through the never concert footage....)

You would have to be a complete loon to buy a foo fighters pin at current prices and I’m sure it will come with another little price increase. Venom would have a been better, guess there is more chance of selling venoms after two more price increases than foo fighters.

Most likely:

Foo fighters

Could imagine it happening:

Green day
Def Leppard (they are/were massive in the U.S, and their stadium tour with MC did well?)
Motley Crue
Hendrix
Black Sabbath (or Maybe just Ozzy)
The Eagles
Another Beatles machine (although huge licencing fees prohibitive?- maybe JJP do it)
Deep Purple (free Blackmore wig and tunic with LE)

Can't see it happening despite being big fan bases:

Bon Jovi (get the impression that appeal is dwindling now that Jon's voice sounds like it's gone+no Sambora)
Prince
Slipknot
Cold play
U2
Post Malone (with free face tattoo transfer...)

All depends on the market Stern are aiming for. I'd imagine moat home buyers are middle aged, as have the cash, however with the exception of say Rush,Led Zep and TMNT, Stern have been pretty savy with their licences, as they appeal to both adults and kids; Marvel/Star Wars, Stranger Things. I'd also put Metallica in that category, as based on the crowds you see at their gigs; it's a good mix of young and older.
On the subject of MET, if with the added recent exposure of MOP featuring in Stranger Things, that they might approach Metallica re; some kind of Vault edition?; could do PRO's with the light show of the premium (but like TLS but with the colour changing inserts) and add an LCD screen? (Personally I wouldn't be a fan of an LCD screen being added; I like the old school dmd animations as suits the game. If they did add a screen however, they should use footage from the Through the never concert footage....)
I was reading this post with interest until you mentioned Cold Play

Ha ha - yeah I only mentioned them because they are massive 😄 wheather
Yeah, I only mentioned them because they are massive 😀 whether or not we want to live in a world where Coldplay exist 😵‍💫

Could well see a Motley Crue being interesting given the bands they've already targeted and the USA demographic .

Back
Top Bottom