What's new

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Stern seem to be advertising james bond a lot on social media. is that due to a lack of initial sales?

Maybe they've finally got their licence situation sorted and can now use all the assets on the video screen?

Stern seem to be advertising james bond a lot on social media. is that due to a lack of initial sales?
It’s selling like hot cakes over in the states according to a few distributors. Might not be selling much over here due to the insane pricing but stateside it’s selling well, less in on LEs this time though.

If you think about launches in the past, gameplay streaming normally happens within a week or so of the reveal.

007 has been dragged out quite a bit so I guess they have to keep pushing on social media so it's still fresh in your mind until the stream happens. I presume the 60th anniversary was the target. Software/licensing wasn't quite ready but they got the game out anyway. Stream delayed until they could polish it a little/sort out licensing.

Is the deadflip stream tonight? Completely forgot what date it is, 18/19th rings a bell.

Game is obviously still early in the code department, but what I saw of the stream it’s absolutely not worth 15 and a half grand! pop bumper clusters need to be retired, once the ball got up there a couple of times it was in there for a while.

Looks a fast game, that is for sure. As stated, early code, lots of repeat animations. Can see this becoming a great game if they have many assets. Gomez seemed to have had a few beers. The under playfield underwater scene seems pointless unless they going to do more with.

Game is obviously still early in the code department, but what I saw of the stream it’s absolutely not worth 15 and a half grand! pop bumper clusters need to be retired, once the ball got up there a couple of times it was in there for a while.
Dangerous too, looks like the exit lines up that left outlane nicely.

Looks fun!

pop bumper clusters need to be retired, once the ball got up there a couple of times it was in there for a while
they did mention that. you can code it so that after x amount of hits on a bumper it deadens the coil (either reducing power or momentarily not firing). Layout looks superb, code? Well, we'll have to wait and see. Usual crap English voice actor.

they did mention that. you can code it so that after x amount of hits on a bumper it deadens the coil (either reducing power or momentarily not firing). Layout looks superb, code? Well, we'll have to wait and see. Usual crap English voice actor.
Cheers Phil, completely missed that comment, that will come in handy. Still a shame something more fun couldn’t have been put in their place.

Back
Top Bottom