What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Really don’t the like the slot machine animations.
The only person that plays slots is Q briefly in DAF (as far as I’m aware)
Don’t like the association with pinball

Bond now £8.6k, £11.7k and £16k. Does that mean not all LEs are sold? Phil normally doesn't list what he can't get.
Crazy prices, must be worst time to buy a NIB game with stern increases and ****ty pound

Hard to value recent used games now, trades are more appealing if you can agree on values but not helpful if you’re trying to sell one to fund a NIB.

Really don’t the like the slot machine animations.
The only person that plays slots is Q briefly in DAF (as far as I’m aware)
Don’t like the association with pinball
I agree, but the slot machine animation is just for when you make the lit shots during the 'Q's Ring' mode, started at the Q Branch eject.

The latest code shows Q playing the slot machine with PG asking if he's having any luck. He says he's being "somewhat successful".

I agree, but the slot machine animation is just for when you make the lit shots during the 'Q's Ring' mode, started at the Q Branch eject.

The latest code shows Q playing the slot machine with PG asking if he's having any luck. He says he's being "somewhat successful".
Yeah, I remember the scene well in DAF
I know it’s early code etc….
Just my head relating to the 007 slots in Vegas
The general dislike comparison between pinball and slots.
GnR and Wonka slot sound effects…
Lol…

I'm contemplating GZ premium vs bond pro or premium... I really dislike the design of the GZ... but the game for sure is better.. the bond is not a dream theme but is so much more mature and will fit in nicer at home.. any feedback to my tough life decisions welcome :)
Do your self a big favour just get GZ it is the GOAT and will remain as such for a long long time.
That pin was lovingly created during lockdown and I don’t think there will ever be so much time and dedication ever put into a pin ever again unless Lockdown pt 2 hits or Stern gives Elwin a 20k BOM.
Don’t get me wrong Bond looks decent enough but no mater how much code they Chuck in there will ever make it the GOAT

Do your self a big favour just get GZ it is the GOAT and will remain as such for a long long time.
That pin was lovingly created during lockdown and I don’t think there will ever be so much time and dedication ever put into a pin ever again unless Lockdown pt 2 hits or Stern gives Elwin a 20k BOM.
Don’t get me wrong Bond looks decent enough but no mater how much code they Chuck in there will ever make it the GOAT
I think I will go for it... gz that is

Dollar last Tuesday Wednesday before launch was $1.14 and bond pro was £8000 at launch then it dropped to $1.035 at its worst it’s now back up to $1.106 , for how long is anyones guess but surely if it gets back to $1.14 to $1.15 range then the price of bond should go back down to launch price. I would assume due to choppy markets if you do order you’d need to pay in full to lock that price but that’s something only phil could answer … but at least it’s a glimmer of hope to getting prices back down

Once the code grows and all the video and music is incorporated, it’s gonna be just WOW! Pull the trigger.
No doubt it will be fantastic but you can’t blame people for being cautious with an uncertain exchange and prices being the most they’ve ever been … I’m waiting for the pound to recover some before pulling the trigger

Once the code grows and all the video and music is incorporated, it’s gonna be just WOW! Pull the trigger.
It is a killer theme, the technology there now for great sound and there only been two bond pins, one from the 70's early 80's can't comment on its playability and Goldeneye from the 90's which looks a bit rubbish and the sound is absolutely crap. (For bond, I want the theme tune, actor call outs etc) ok to play though. 😏😀

Unfortunately at the cost of one it's totally outside my affordability

So the Godzilla Pro and Premium are also the same price as James Bond.

Anyone remember what the launch price of the premium was versus £11,795.

****ing crazy.

Back
Top Bottom