What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I can see something col can improve strait away, nice clear or smoke plastic under that db5 that fluro red/orange yuk !

Attachments

• 61F0A731-9B4C-42B8-84CB-9E37F0179AC7.png
    61F0A731-9B4C-42B8-84CB-9E37F0179AC7.png
    261 KB · Views: 19
Amazed they haven’t done the iconic ‘down the barrel’ shot around the start button. The other iconic thing for Bond is the opening credits, silhouettes of guns, bullets, sexy ladies, poker chips etc would have looked cool for cabinet art - maybe an idea for art blades!
There’s custom artwork being made

I can see something col can improve strait away, nice clear or smoke plastic under that db5 that fluro red/orange yuk !

You're right it totally clashes with the otherwise coherent colour scheme

Interesting about the 60th version.
George: Oh, yes and this one will floor all your listeners. Mr. Keith Elwin has designed a fourth model of James Bond and it's what we call the 60th-anniversary edition. His game covers all of the actors that have played the role and all of the films so I believe it's 25 films. His game spans the 25 films and his game is very different, I think it's limited to 500 units and it's a single-level playfield like old school. It's got reels in the back box. Yes, you heard me right, it's got reels in the back box. Programmed by Mark Penacho who goes back to Williams Electronics days.

Pinside saying with shipping and state taxes it’s 14k for them for an LE, doesn’t bode well for GBP price.

Stern’s James Bond 007 60th Anniversary Limited Edition pinball machines will immerse players in the history of 007. Limited to 500 machines globally, the highly collectible 60th Anniversary Limited Edition offers players a retro-inspired playfield packed with exciting mechanical action. Control the chaos from Oddjob’s kinetic spinning disc hat, survive tactical precision shots against 10 drop targets, escape SPECTRE’s evil henchmen navigating pinballs through 4 fast-flowing optical spinners, learn assignments through an in-playfield LCD screen, and rack up high scores on classic-style score reels.

James Bond is as timeless as pinball. Partnering with EON Productions/Danjaq, MGM Studios and Aston Martin, we created a pinball adventure capturing the suspense, action, and humor from this beloved film series.” said Gary Stern, Chairman and CEO. “Get connected today and become a legend.”

Fittingly, the new James Bond 007 pinball machines will be on show for the first time to media and public in London. On September 26th the games will be on display and available to play as part of the Bond-themed Christie’s Late, a public event celebrating the forthcoming Christie’s Sixty Years of James Bond Charity Auction. Shortly after, they will be a part of the James Bond at 60 weekend at the British Film Institute on the South Bank, September 30th-October 2nd.

"Spinning disc hat" sooo a whirlwind/turtles/beatles style disc with a picture of a hat?

Getting lame vibes from that presser.

Back
Top Bottom