What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
playfield art a massive let down, looks awful, and that from a massive Bond fan. Looks like they have tried to fit in very image possible from 6 films, not good

Those posts with pics should be removed. Game launch is being delayed out of respect for the Queen. John at Electrocoin isn’t going to be happy.

Those posts with pics should be removed. Game launch is being delayed out of respect for the Queen. John at Electrocoin isn’t going to be happy.
Delayed? So no reveal tomorrow morning at 10am?

You're kidding - they've set the game up and decided to delay the launch now?!

The ones I posted of the full playfield are on the Kaneda pinball podcast facebook page so too late to put the rabbit back in the hat.

So Stern, An American company are delaying the official launch/reveal tomorrow, that is very strange.

Wow I can't believe it's real, at first I thought it was an old pin.
Something about it reminds me of old toys or older pins.

Like the look of it the db5 will be missing on the pro and looks like an easy to do mod. Same with the rocket. Looks like a pro on this one if I get one.

Like the look of it the db5 will be missing on the pro and looks like an easy to do mod. Same with the rocket. Looks like a pro on this one if I get one.
Looks likes the pro does have DB, you can see the the yellow cab next the the blue one and you can see DB5 in it

At least they have used the original movie posters so can’t really complain.
I bet they are low resolution though.
Blue one looks like the Premium

Looks like a 2012 Stern release.

There are some bits that look cool. I bet that HS2 style shot to the top right ramp is nice.

I do hope they gone all out on the LE and art on both PF and Cab is on another level.
gameplay, code and flow can easily make up for its immediate shortcomings in the art department but we will see that soon enough I’m sure.
Im currently out on NIB due to price anyway and happy to see how future releases fair as let’s face it after the GOAT GZ it’s a hard act for anyone to follow Elwin pins included.

Proof is in the play. Let's see eh.

If it does turn out to be a turd, be under no illusion it will be because of the murderous US licensing system and not a lack of inhouse talent. We all know Gomez is top drawer.

Back
Top Bottom