What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the James Bond 007 Hype train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Wonder who is on code that could be a game killer
I suspect it’s going to be like deadpool zero attribute s but an amazing fun game that appeals to everyone

I agree with this 100% and also money is of course all relative for different people.

Even if the LE buyers didn’t like it once they received it, they will probably only take a small percentage bath of it to sell on, so it’s probably not a huge gamble money wise.

Well this is it mate. If you can afford £14k for a pinball machine you're probably not using the food bank.

So who cares if you buy the machine, play it for a year and sell it for a grand less? Even at that level of depreciation it's still a relatively risk free asset.

Really? Didn’t know deposits were being taken.
Looks like I’ve missed the boat 🙁
You have a bad case of FOMO my friend, a nice premium can clear this up for you 😂

Even a mirrored backglass can be made and for a few hundred quid if there’s a enough interest to do a run of 10 or so. There’s a deadpool pro artwork mirrored backglass being looked at currently which I’m down for as the premium/LE backglass is hideous!

Stern have officially lost the ****ing plot if they are asking 14k for their LEs now the upgrades from premium to LE, speakers, powder coat, mirrored backglass, flimsy plaque and COA that Gary’s monkey bubbles signs for him) are worth what £100/£200 tops in the quantity Stern gets it all in.

Wonder who is on code that could be a game killer
I suspect it’s going to be like deadpool zero attribute s but an amazing fun game that appeals to everyone
If it’s Dwight and I dropped 14k on an LE, I would be worried, very worried.

Enjoy what he did with Mando (not a fan of TMNT code at all) but there’s just too many omissions and bugs in his work.

And your left hanging wondering if it’s going to get fixed for way too long at these prices.

You have a bad case of FOMO my friend, a nice premium can clear this up for you 😂

Even a mirrored backglass can be made and for a few hundred quid if there’s a enough interest to do a run of 10 or so. There’s a deadpool pro artwork mirrored backglass being looked at currently which I’m down for as the premium/LE backglass is hideous!

Stern have officially lost the ****ing plot if they are asking 14k for their LEs now the upgrades from premium to LE, speakers, powder coat, mirrored backglass, flimsy plaque and COA that Gary’s monkey bubbles signs for him) are worth what £100/£200 tops in the quantity Stern gets it all in.
That’s interesting, didn’t think anyone could do the mirror back glass on newer titles.
Im assuming that’s stateside.

That’s interesting, didn’t think anyone could do the mirror back glass on newer titles.
Im assuming that’s stateside.
Yes mate, it’s done on the QT, I have had a quote done for a mirrored goldeneye black glass and as I said above a couple people on a Pinside discord are looking at doing a run of the deadpool pro translite but mirrored which will look awesome as the pro by far has the best artwork/translite.

Don't forget Premiums are probably going to be 12k or close to that so 14k for an LE isn't that bad, crazy as that sounds. I've personally zero interest in LEs.

Wasn't too long ago peeps were out above 10k.

If you pay 12K for a premium your gonna think you’ve been robbed.
Last year you got a GZ LE for that.

The more I hear about the rumoured pricing the less excited I am, love a new pin but stern and electrocoin are simply taking the p*ss.
To be fair part of it is the forex and they don't control that.

Reactions: Jib
Wasn't too long ago peeps were out above 10k.

If you pay 12K for a premium your gonna think you’ve been robbed.
Last year you got a GZ LE for that.
Except it probably pushes up the price of whatever you're selling to make room, which may not make it more cash than before, unless you're greedy and keeping everything!

I want to know if the “SLE” or “60th Edition” has extra mechs.

That will be a new low on Sterns part
Are you on drugs
Limited number rad cals maybe a different shooter rod powder coat colour and back glass maybe a stupid book or other novelty
Price to be set by distributor so probably something astronomical

Gomez said there would be a surprise, that could literally be anything but some have suggested its a SLE but this is, at this point, nothing but speculation....

Don't forget Premiums are probably going to be 12k or close to that so 14k for an LE isn't that bad, crazy as that sounds. I've personally zero interest in LEs.
Here is List Show prices on Games from this onwards
£6950 for pros
£8950 FOR Prem
11950 for Le

All plus Vat

Last edited:
Here is List Show prices on Games from this onwards
£6950 for pros
£8950 FOR Prem
11950 for Le

All plus Vat
Pros are getting a higher increase than prems then? You’d think prems would go up more just because if they both went up the same percent their increase would be more. I’d prefer cheaper pros, more on prems but that cos I mostly get pros so entirely selfish

Are you on drugs
Limited number rad cals maybe a different shooter rod powder coat colour and back glass maybe a stupid book or other novelty
It’s been doing the rounds between the usual in the know guys on Pinside that the SLE/Anni version will have a different physical feature/playfield.

£3600 (incl vat) difference between LE and prem is crackers to me

I get the £2400 difference between pro and prem
Yeah it’s a p•ss take, you can get all the physical differences between a prem and LE for a few hundred quid, even the art is sometimes available from places ;)

Are you on drugs
Actually @CHRIS B PINBALLS, yes, yes I am. A lovely concoction of Morphine, Co codamol, Diazipan, pregablin..

Put my back out and it hurts like a mother ****er

Actually @CHRIS B PINBALLS, yes, yes I am. A lovely concoction of Morphine, Co codamol, Diazipan, pregablin..

Put my back out and it hurts like a mother ****er
F me Dave, watch out with that mix! I use co codamol day and diazipan at night when mine blows up but try not to overlap too much....

Anyway, whilst you're high, remember offering me TBL for £4500? Well you did, and ok, I'll take it! Can be there with a van tomorrow, can you help me load it up, backs a bit sore atm.... 😉

I’m sorry mate but I don’t think stern have lost the plot… it’s the customers that are buying this blind that are bonkers IMO. From a business point of view why wouldn’t you set your prices like this knowing there going to sell out?

What it needs is for the pinball community as a whole to say “actually Mr Stern that’s too expensive I’m not buying that”. Prices would naturally come down, this will never happen of course as people in the hobby have plenty money to throw at a new machine (good for them btw) and are **** scared they miss out on something they actually already probably own…

I’m sorry mate but I don’t think stern have lost the plot… it’s the customers that are buying this blind that are bonkers IMO. From a business point of view why wouldn’t you set your prices like this knowing there going to sell out?

What it needs is for the pinball community as a whole to say “actually Mr Stern that’s too expensive I’m not buying that”. Prices would naturally come down, this will never happen of course as people in the hobby have plenty money to throw at a new machine (good for them btw) and are **** scared they miss out on something they actually already probably own…
Agree with you 100% it just feels like a **** take from Stern, but like you rightly said as long as they have 1000 LE buyers willing to continue buying blind without seeing a glimmer of the game or knowing who’s on art/code basically more than half the design team Stern will continue increasing prices every release and sneakily removing more and more little bits here and there in the process.

I wanted to get an LE but not without seeing the game first and knowing who the hells coding it, is an absolute must, two of the coders at Stern mean I’d wait it out before buying, only Elwin/Nagelle is a guarantee for greatness.

Agree with you 100% it just feels like a **** take from Stern, but like you rightly said as long as they have 1000 LE buyers willing to continue buying blind without seeing a glimmer of the game or knowing who’s on art/code basically more than half the design team Stern will continue increasing prices every release and sneakily removing more and more little bits here and there in the process.

I wanted to get an LE but not without seeing the game first and knowing who the hells coding it, is an absolute must, two of the coders at Stern mean I’d wait it out before buying, only Elwin/Nagelle is a guarantee for greatness.
It absolutely is a ****take but it’s one the customer continue to accept. I don’t even think it should be an option to reserve a machine untill it’s been officially released to be honest but again just my opinion.

It would protect the buyers at least but then again they knowingly put themselves in that position…

I pray the **** falls out the market just so they are more affordable!! 😂

Back
Top Bottom