What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
ok, that helps. This pinguy app, is that best to use on the playfield? i’ve not been getting on well with it. my phone has 3 camera lens sticking out the back and it always registers the phone the wrong way round. i’ve only had it on the glass. Given the new knowledge, any suggestions otherwise please ?

Use a small 4 inch spirit level

Being in the building trade i’ve got laser levels, scaff levels, plumb bombs etc etc.

Just found with other arcade games and at work that the smaller levels don’t show you the bigger picture. Like the pro fooseball table i had and the selection of small levels i used on it , only the 3ft level sorted it

i’ll keep trying and thanks for the suggestions

As above, any small digital level from Amazon, or elsewhere, l will be fine.
After very little experience you'll find that you'll be able to get within 0.1 degree of level by releasing a ball from the top of the playfield and letting it roll down.
I agree with the ball roll. Also, you can tell by just playing if it's not level.

Ok, we are level - appreciate all the suggestions

Out of preference i’m going with the roof top mod. 3 hrs playing last night sealed it, with that came flipper fade , especially top left

Attachments

• 9816236A-DAD3-40C1-A40C-D5A611B14313.jpeg
    9816236A-DAD3-40C1-A40C-D5A611B14313.jpeg
    298.9 KB · Views: 32
  • CA5C5136-6911-49F2-B558-33FB70E7C429.jpeg
    CA5C5136-6911-49F2-B558-33FB70E7C429.jpeg
    203.8 KB · Views: 32
Well I can safely say this is a must have for any GZ owner out there. Don’t just sit if unsure just get on the list.
It is what Stern should have done to their flagship masterpiece from the off.
Well done @Jazzbouche for the mod and @stumblor for his awesome techie kit.

Great video, well shot. and nicely put together. The new GZ Figure looks very very nice and a massive upgrade compared to the original Zooky looking one as you have shown.

Did we interrupt a special moment at the start there Col? 😆 Great looking mod and great video, made me snort a couple of times while watching on the treadmill, glad no one else is around!

Anyone had a play with this ? Noticing a similar scenario with mine. Someone also pointed out that the magnet can be rotated to alter to final hang position of the ball for destruction jackpot.

I took the time to clean the switch buttons on the door last night as it was starting to become bloody annoying, not that easy to dismantle ( as in its assembled to not be taken apart again ) but what a wallop - I mean difference.

Attachments

• F28DFCB1-075F-4F35-88DF-41232C2C1DB6.jpeg
    F28DFCB1-075F-4F35-88DF-41232C2C1DB6.jpeg
    88.6 KB · Views: 11
Gz’s come …….Gz’s go………😉
I have sent ole Jazz a d.m.
Cheers Kris……….

He giveth, taketh away and giveth again my friend . . . . as demonstrated by having Jurassic Parke here thrice.

Cracking mod though Keith, the proper video will be uploaded tomorrow but there is a clip on FB.

images

I'm going to make myself one of these, or maybe this
t5zngrpsfro51-1.jpg
minus that god awful flame breath and base

Hollywood has caught wind of my super high end special effect so went all out in this one and was well worth the effort.

Sorry this took me best part of 30 mins so please don’t ask me to disclose my secret sauce of how I manage to make it look so real. Thanks

LMK what you think

Back
Top Bottom