What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
then you need to file down the plastics slightly.

- can you explain pls

Ok, so if the reason the ball is catching is due to the bridge not fully closing because the plastic on one side is catching the plastic on the other, you need to take a file or some sort - to be honest a nail file would prob work - and file away at the corners of the plastics which are catching. Ie you want to shave off a little bit of the plastic on each side to stop one catching on the other. Prob want to put a towel of some sort underneath while you do this to catch the shavings.

If you take the glass off and manually move the bridge up and down you should be able to tell if it’s the plastic catching or another issue affecting the movement.

Hi All!
I just wanted to share a new Godzilla Mod I've been working on over the past few months together with Davey/Stumblor supporting me with his awesome lighting kits.The full details are over on Pinside here:

And you can get a taste of the mod here...

It's called the 'Atomic Godzilla Figure', and honestly the response so far has been phenomenal! Helped massively by Davey's support and involvement of course. Now it's time to ramp up the production plans and build an army of mini Godzillas!! There are two different versions depending on whether you already have Daveys Kit and to what level of customisation with the lights you want, and prices are on the Pinside thread (though UK sales will need to have VAT added I'm afraid).

Anyway - I thought you might like to check it out.
IMG_4449b.jpg
IMG_4451b.jpg

IMG_4453b.jpg

Cheers
Paul (aka JazzBouche)

Ok, so if the reason the ball is catching is due to the bridge not fully closing because the plastic on one side is catching the plastic on the other, you need to take a file or some sort - to be honest a nail file would prob work - and file away at the corners of the plastics which are catching. Ie you want to shave off a little bit of the plastic on each side to stop one catching on the other. Prob want to put a towel of some sort underneath while you do this to catch the shavings.

If you take the glass off and manually move the bridge up and down you should be able to tell if it’s the plastic catching or another issue affecting the movement.
legend thanks... although looks like now that the machine is leveled properly for some reason the ball is not getting stuck anymore but the bridge pastics are still grinding so may still do what you said..

what is the optimal/standard level I should adjust it to, is it 6.5? (want to have an easy time playing/making shots, not a pro)

Hi All!
I just wanted to share a new Godzilla Mod I've been working on over the past few months together with Davey/Stumblor supporting me with his awesome lighting kits.The full details are over on Pinside here:

And you can get a taste of the mod here...

It's called the 'Atomic Godzilla Figure', and honestly the response so far has been phenomenal! Helped massively by Davey's support and involvement of course. Now it's time to ramp up the production plans and build an army of mini Godzillas!! There are two different versions depending on whether you already have Daveys Kit and to what level of customisation with the lights you want, and prices are on the Pinside thread (though UK sales will need to have VAT added I'm afraid).

Anyway - I thought you might like to check it out.
View attachment 186490
View attachment 186491

View attachment 186489

Cheers
Paul (aka JazzBouche)

Killing it fella! UK modding gangstas.

one last thing (hopefully).. when the building lowers for mb the corner of the roof touches the bridge.. is this normal? . Thanks for all the help!

I believe you can set the callouts to Japanese ? I have seen this before on a video on YT ? It's a mix between English and Japanese I think . Can someone please, if you have seen or have a video of the Japanese callouts setting video please provide a link, cheers.

I believe you can set the callouts to Japanese ? I have seen this before on a video on YT ? It's a mix between English and Japanese I think . Can someone please, if you have seen or have a video of the Japanese callouts setting video please provide a link, cheers.
If you source or can share a gameplay video of the Japanese language setting and gameplay please share, thanks

Just press the flipper when your game starts and it toggles between English or Japanese (for your whole game). .. you only get a few seconds to do it tho. Love playing it in Japanese :D

Just press the flipper when your game starts and it toggles between English or Japanese (for your whole game). .. you only get a few seconds to do it tho. Love playing it in Japanese :D
Cheers for the info. I do not have a GZ, but would like to see a video with the Japanese setting enabled, Not just the setting actual gameplay video.

Cheers for the info. I do not have a GZ, but would like to see a video with the Japanese setting enabled, Not just the setting actual gameplay video.
Sorry, Friday night + beer + squinting at my phone = not reading posts properly!

I fitted the tibetan breeze 3 flipper cooling fans earlier this week - pleased to say it has made a huge improvement to gameplay!

I have a spare set £249 posted, if anyone wants one?

takes about 10 mins to fit and is very easy to do.

Attachments

• 0ABDA67B-025E-42F1-87F5-B3754BD2CD9F.jpeg
    0ABDA67B-025E-42F1-87F5-B3754BD2CD9F.jpeg
    94.8 KB · Views: 22
  • D8E004C9-07CA-48BE-B608-98FCE8FF8351.jpeg
    D8E004C9-07CA-48BE-B608-98FCE8FF8351.jpeg
    140 KB · Views: 22
This happened on mine last weekend when a mate was round - wondered how it had happened

what is the optimal/standard level I should adjust it to, is it 6.5? (want to have an easy time playing/making shots, not a pro)
Yeah I’d like to know this as well - don’t even know what 6.( means ! Can you read that from the built in level ???

Yeah I’d like to know this as well - don’t even know what 6.( means ! Can you read that from the built in level ???

No.

The built in levels are useless. A small digital spirit level is a good investment for anyone in this bobby but there is a good app on i-Phone apparently but I couldn't attest to it's accuracy.

No.

The built in levels are useless. A small digital spirit level is a good investment for anyone in this bobby but there is a good app on i-Phone apparently but I couldn't attest to it's accuracy.
took me few hours in total but got it leveled to about 6.6 and its perfect.. lot's of youtube vids on this

There was another code update the other day
V1.02.0 - November 22nd, 2022
=============================
- Mainplay Background - fixed an issue where the background could crash occasionally with a dark black area in the middle of the screen
- Tilt - fixed an issue where the building could get stuck forever on a Tilt that happens when the 3rd ball is locked for Godzilla Multiball
- Imposter Battle - now allow Skill Shot rollunder switch OR Spinner begin will trigger the Imposter
- Imposter Battle - now offer the Imposter if your Magna Grab is killed because the ball didn't catch on the magnet
- Heat Ray - now allowed to work during the grace period of modes
- City Carnage Bonus - fixed an issue in multiplayer games where players could sometimes get multiplied Carnage Bonus when their city mode had already drained out
- Destruction Jackpot - the red warning lightshow will now last as long as it needs to make it to the 3 - 2 - 1 countdown
- Destruction Jackpot - the Pop Bumper lamp has now been added to the red warning light show
- Godzilla Multiball - increase the music volume slightly for the alternate music tracks
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - added a rainbow cycle to the Shield lights when the mode starts
- Tail Whip - kill the display sound effects if it is interrupted
- Tail Whip - fixed an issue with how the background video was cropped on the display
- Loops - kill the display sound effects if it is interrupted
- Planet X - added a lightshow when Godzilla is extracted to be moved to Planet X
- Earth Bonus - added a lightshow to match the display effect
- King of the Monsters - added a lightshow and shaker motor to the Part 1 intro
- King of the Monsters - added a lightshow and shaker motor to the Part 2 intro
- King of the Monsters - added lightshows and shaker motor to the Win / Lose scenarios

- Adjustment Changes:
- for "GODZILLA MB MUSIC DEFAULT" - added another selection called "RANDOM MUSIC" that will auto choose one of the selections at random

- System - Updated to V3.27.0 on OS: V2.7.0

- Added Connectivity Icon (Ethernet or WiFi Signal Bars) to attract mode
Insider Connected screens. The Icon will be displayed in the upper
right corner with the number of credits/free play.

- Blink selected icon in Service Menu Dot Matrix menus

There's another code update, just a crash bug fix ( something to do with the heat ray )
This happened to me yesterday during multiball, I hit the heat ray button, got to 100% and whole machine froze and then eventually reset itself. Glad they fixed it pretty quickly

Atomic Godzilla mod update:

I installed my early test version of this mod this morning… looks sexy. Got some LED animation from one of my Feed Frenzy LED controller boards to get a quick install working.

Thanks @Jazzbouche amazing work my friend

Looks amazing

As I've got a GZ Pro incoming I was wondering what the recommended mods are? I've had a look through this thread and picked out a few but interested to know people's recommendations. The ones I've found or thought of so far:
What else is there? I've seen all these Mezel mod type ones with various 3d printed buildings, electricity pylons etc.....are they any good?

That's a good list 👍 I like the official art blades but mirrors will look fine too.

Personally I would stay away from mezelmods stuff as always been disappointed by their quality. Especially considering the price!

Speaker lights also look pretty good on these spike games.

As I've got a GZ Pro incoming I was wondering what the recommended mods are? I've had a look through this thread and picked out a few but interested to know people's recommendations. The ones I've found or thought of so far:
What else is there? I've seen all these Mezel mod type ones with various 3d printed buildings, electricity pylons etc.....are they any good?

Congratulations mate, fantastic buy. The best game in recent times for sure and although stripped down in comparison to the premium, it's every bit as good to play in my opinion.

I have mirror blades and a shaker. Davey's neon sign is on its way (hopefully Royal Mail 🤞🙈). I think that little Mecha fits perfectly. I went for the second of the 2 Godzilla's listed, but either work. And obviously Col's protectors, shooter lane plastic and trimmings

Back
Top Bottom