What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Hey Kris - superb thank you - much better than everything else I've seen. I think stern should ship you all their new games foc, so you can document them for us all. :)

I agree Alan . . . Stern should definitely send me free games as should JJP, CGC & Everyone else 😂😂

Thanks mate, glad you enjoyed it and I look forward to seeing some pictures of your new game when it arrives 👍

Just updating to the latest code 0.98

How do i register my game with insider connected?
Connect the machine to your network in its new Network settings page
Scan your personal QR code when told ( assuming you've already set up an IC account, if not do that first )
Go to Insider connected on your phone, sign in, you'll have to finish the machine registration there and you're done. Hopefully I haven't left anything out.

I've had balls get stuck in both those spots but only once or twice each I think. The crook of the arm one can usually be shaken out. The other one stuck behind his arm is a glass off job but I've heard of people warming his arm and bending it up slightly so it can't happen.

I've had balls get stuck in both those spots but only once or twice each I think. The crook of the arm one can usually be shaken out. The other one stuck behind his arm is a glass off job but I've heard of people warming his arm and bending it up slightly so it can't happen.
Someone on Pinside posted they had used large glue dots on Mecha and the side walls of the cabinet and it had fixed the issue for them without risking the sculpt.

The Magnet in his belly is cool but they so should have made his head a shootable spinner 😁

Played a few more games and no stuck balls. think i was hitting way off target to start with.

Lots of unsaveable drains down the left hand outlane - seems brutal the way it can get chucked down there very quickly.

Been back through the rules and they’re starting to make sense, but no ideas yet on how to score big.

Some GZ bits ready to post out.

Tip for the new owners!
If nothing else it’s worth removing your original bridge plastic as it will eventually break. Chuck it in the coin box then put one of my Red or Blue protectors on to take the hammer of the bridge itself.
Break it and I’ll replace for cost of postage not that I’ve had to do that yet and done around a dozen or more.
I’ve also extended the building canopy to stop airballs off the targets either side of the entrance I’ve done these in flo green but can do in clear like the original

00A0512A-DC3C-44FD-AF10-B169BC7A2BF1.jpeg

My JP2 has a shaker motor and fits the theme so well so can imagine this being the similar. Can't wait!

Back
Top Bottom