What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
at last , just need to fit all the mods collected over the past few weeks :thumbs: View attachment 176170View attachment 176171
Mate I’m excited for you it’s the GOAT and you in for such a treat.
Every update brings a whole host of little improvements that takes it to another level.
Not sure where it lies on pinside top 100 but in my eyes it deserves to be in the no1 spot and I can’t see how it could ever be knocked off that pedestal.

Does anyone know how to change the location on Stern Insider. My Godzilla is logged into my Wi-Fi but location says ‘LACEINYAFACE’s Gameroom’?!?

Does anyone know how to change the location on Stern Insider. My Godzilla is logged into my Wi-Fi but location says ‘LACEINYAFACE’s Gameroom’?!?
You need to unregister the game and re register it to your insider profile. I think they added an option to do it on the machines menu because previously the old owner had to unregister it on their account. Hopefully someone else knows where that option is in the menus

Shame that. I asked Phil if that was for sale and got a straight no. Used to be in the club near us.

Shame that. I asked Phil if that was for sale and got a straight no. Used to be in the club near us.
That is a shame mate.
Really pleased with it, Big Bear told me all I needed to know and is a great guy to deal with.
Unfortunately, yet again, the idiot that sold it to him advertised it on here as ‘1400 plays, bag still stapled inside, the pics say it all’ - the usual stuff almost alluding to HUO when there’s a coin mech & a counter that suggests otherwise 🤦🏼‍♂️ Also large scrapes on the back that he failed to mention!
(Again this is the previous seller & NOT Big Bear that I’m talking about)
Why do the same people still get away with the same tricks, a recommended sellers thread would be a good idea but a sellers to avoid thread would be just as valuable.

Again Big Bear - good as gold, great bloke
James - 🤷🏼‍♂️ WTF! Why?

Feel your pain mate. Had some sh*t dealings with James myself. Stitched me up good and proper.
So Phil must have sold on to James when it got pulled from the club.
Hope you enjoy it mate and hope there is one for me on the next container. 🤞

Feel your pain mate. Had some sh*t dealings with James myself. Stitched me up good and proper.
So Phil must have sold on to James when it got pulled from the club.
Hope you enjoy it mate and hope there is one for me on the next container. 🤞
No pain for me, like I said, the seller I got it from was 100% honest & genuine - I knew about the scrapes and don’t care that’s it’s been in a club. I was just highlighting that yet again the same idiot pulls the same tricks but gets away with it. I wish people would speak out on here more, seems it’s always me willing to put my head above the parapet (is that the right word? Autocorrect just kicked in?)

That is a shame mate.
Really pleased with it, Big Bear told me all I needed to know and is a great guy to deal with.
Unfortunately, yet again, the idiot that sold it to him advertised it on here as ‘1400 plays, bag still stapled inside, the pics say it all’ - the usual stuff almost alluding to HUO when there’s a coin mech & a counter that suggests otherwise 🤦🏼‍♂️ Also large scrapes on the back that he failed to mention!
(Again this is the previous seller & NOT Big Bear that I’m talking about)
Why do the same people still get away with the same tricks, a recommended sellers thread would be a good idea but a sellers to avoid thread would be just as valuable.

Again Big Bear - good as gold, great bloke
James - 🤷🏼‍♂️ WTF! Why?
Met Big Bear, lovely bloke. Agree some people take the ‘P’ and one day a list will be up😂👍

No pain for me, like I said, the seller I got it from was 100% honest & genuine - I knew about the scrapes and don’t care that’s it’s been in a club. I was just highlighting that yet again the same idiot pulls the same tricks but gets away with it. I wish people would speak out on here more, seems it’s always me willing to put my head above the parapet (is that the right word? Autocorrect just kicked in?)
If Big Bear received the relatively new pin and wasn't aware of the scraped back until arrival....
I'd say that's poor, as the sale ad clearly has these photos omitted and mentions 'Pictures should say it all'

Hi all, got my GZ pro last week from Will virtually brand new- 40 plays and absolutely loving it, I was always going to get the premium nib in the future but when one come up I couldn’t resist and I’m very happy with it.

I do however have a slight problem with the plunger though and I wanted to ask other others how this compares to theres. I did also get a nib deadpool the week before from PH and comparing the plungers shows the difference.

First off here is GZ and you can see the auto plunger seems very loose and moves when making a manual plunge

View attachment IMG_6973.MOV
View attachment IMG_6973.MOV

Then the deadpool

View attachment IMG_6974.MOV

GZ pic if say it looks slightly bent? Hard to get a good pic but if you look between the right hand side of the auto plunge and the side rail the gap at the bottom is more than the top.

5D1B974B-9742-40C7-978F-B08FAD7C1FD4.jpeg

And then deadpool to compare

0B0D1A62-DC2F-4B2B-B226-74F1D2629A4B.jpeg

You can really tell the difference in the two and was wondering if someone could compare to theres from the top?

If you plunge with no ball there does the auto plunge mech move? it looks like the shooter rod is catching it. How does the manual plunger line up with the ball? maybe its been set slightly too high in the cabinet? Also side to side, is the playfield cantered?

Hi all, got my GZ pro last week from Will virtually brand new- 40 plays and absolutely loving it, I was always going to get the premium nib in the future but when one come up I couldn’t resist and I’m very happy with it.

You can really tell the difference in the two and was wondering if someone could compare to theres from the top?

Tom, I can take a look tonight when I get home from work. But is it actually causing a problem?

Neil.

Thanks both for your replies. I checked the levels again and have actually moved the pin to another room where it does appear to sit better now, its not so much a problem more of an annoyance hearing the metal rub against each other.

It certainly is better but not as smooth as deadpool. I did put a custom rod on deadpool mind and will do the same with Godzilla so will check again when that arrives

Last edited:
Ok, a few things clicked last night. Had my best game so far, only 4B, but missed two massive destruction jackpots, the last one was 66Mx11 with Rodan 🙈. Had Planet X lit but kept gambling going for the bigger destruction jackpots and drained out before taking it. So left billions out there. What a game, the gamble is fantastic. Always loved ACDC for the same reasons, this surpasses that for the in game gambling decisions that need to be made.

Just watched back Karl's 47B game. Haven't watched it since owning the game and now understand a lot more what's happening with the Annihilation and Carnage bonuses, those were the bits I just couldn't work out.

On 0.93 code it's very different to JP2 and IMDN. It's a much shorter path to the end, but much wider in terms of the decisions you can make in each city, interesting decision that I'm really enjoying. If the game can be made a bit longer on 1.0 code, not necessarily the super long journey of the other 2 games, but a bit longer with a stretch goal to reach for, I think it will be very hard to beat this game.

Back
Top Bottom