What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
If you dont want discrepancies with a rubber order then dont use pinball bazaar!

The names misspelled, the order was so mixed up and after service so bad it was.... bizarre

had to apply for refund through paypal in the end. ( a first for me and went great, the money was instantly refunded)

To be honest mate they don't sell Titans but I do buy my Ninja's there which have been faultless.

I cannot recommend https://www.pinballshop.nl/ highly enough though. Very prompt, excellent communications and customer service.

To be honest mate they don't sell Titans but I do buy my Ninja's there which have been faultless.

I cannot recommend https://www.pinballshop.nl/ highly enough though. Very prompt, excellent communications and customer service.
Great thanks!

Still need the missing rubbers from the order (clear) so will try them.

Would rather support companies in the UK but if you cant get the service then what can you do.

Great thanks!

Still need the missing rubbers from the order (clear) so will try them.

Would rather support companies in the UK but if you cant get the service then what can you do.

I'll be doing an order next week so if it's just a couple of rubbers and you know the code I'll get them for you.

that would be great!

yeah its just 2 or 3 i think. got way to many of ones i didnt need and none of some i did :rolleyes:

Will get codes over weekend, if you PM an address for paypal and ill send the dosh and some extra for post.

Thanks 👍

Just filed a case on PP against Pinball Bazaar. Currently a month late with 3 flipper rubbers. Absolute sh1tshow

not to derail this thread but i didnt take any pleasure in doing that. Would have rather sorted the issue out directly with PB but if comms goes dark (wont reaply to emails) then not much choice.

not to derail this thread but i didnt take any pleasure in doing that. Would have rather sorted the issue out directly with PB but if comms goes dark (wont reaply to emails) then not much choice.
Wouldn’t worry about it, you’re on a very long list of people that have been let down by that website, absolute **** show. Lots of better places out there to get ya bits from 👍 Highlighted it myself before and some people jumped to defend but most PM’d and shared their horror stories just to vent I think.

Anyone know how how long this ridiculous charade is supposed to go on for please?

It's been an hour 😴

Attachments

• 20220715_204346.jpg
    20220715_204346.jpg
    143.1 KB · Views: 50
about 15 seconds, think you might have a connection issue

the actual updates would be more like an hour on wifi

Thanks mate. I've tried wired and wireless on two different networks so clearly the machine has an issue. Also the buttons are awful/non functional so it takes an age to enter a password.

Not having much luck because the USB doesn't have enough space (32GB) either so I guess I'm stuck with this code for the time being (nothing wrong with it though and still great fun).

Thanks mate. I've tried wired and wireless on two different networks so clearly the machine has an issue. Also the buttons are awful/non functional so it takes an age to enter a password.

Not having much luck because the USB doesn't have enough space (32GB) either so I guess I'm stuck with this code for the time being (nothing wrong with it though and still great fun).
The update is only 6gb thereabouts..
I have a large memory stick and it also bitched there was not enough space, even after full format on FAT32.
After you download the code, extract the files first mate45FEF74D-2B12-4D61-B7A2-EA800963D980.jpeg3A0808E2-D6CA-4206-8B54-53A4EB3B0C39.jpeg6E4978F3-1E08-422A-B298-EFC2C50C4B43.jpeg

Hey Kris it will be more likey the usb stick is not compatible as lots aren't and 32gb is easily big enough in fact I think they say 8gb is suffice.
Does it find the Wi-Fi and are you 100% sure it’s yours?
My Wi-Fi search picks up the neighbours either ide of me on virgin media and both have very similar login name to mine.
I’ve set up 3 insider pins without a problem but it states the pin must have the very latest firmware on to do this so make your 1st update a manual one with a usb stick.

Col

FAT32 limit is 4GB per file
Once extracted code is around 2GB per file.
If it’s still bitching it’s because you tried to copy the single large file over….
It will remember, disconnect the USB and try again with the 3 x smaller files

Thanks guys it is 32GB and a sandisk too.

Col: It is my wifi mate, I have two and neither work although it can detect them. Kirk was very kindly trying to help me with it last night.

@Sako-TRG . . . . that may well be it mate. maybe extract to the OC then dump the files on the USB?

Thanks guys it is 32GB and a sandisk too.

Col: It is my wifi mate, I have two and neither work although it can detect them. Kirk was very kindly trying to help me with it last night.

@Sako-TRG . . . . that may well be it mate. maybe extract to the OC then dump the files on the USB?
Yes mate, don’t use NTFS either as it won’t be recognised by Stern.
Extract to your desktop first then copy to USB

I wonder at what point people stop buying? Or do they just keep paying the prices? I think it's likely the latter. Shame really, the hobby will become extremely difficult/expensive to get into.

I wonder at what point people stop buying? Or do they just keep paying the prices? I think it's likely the latter. Shame really, the hobby will become extremely difficult/expensive to get into.
Thing is elwin fetches out bttf or jaws it’s a thing of wonder and a premiums 12k people will find the money because of the appeal … unfortunately our fate is with stern on price and the ever increasing prices … as long as they hit their sales figures for a title I don’t think stern are bothered about losing customers that draw a line on price

I’m out of NIB. I love my pins and enjoy a turnaround but quite frankly I’m now not prepared to pay these prices any more regardless of theme.
GZ will be my last NIB LE for sure unless the pound strengthens vastly against the dollar and it that really gonna happen anytime soon? I very much doubt it!

Back
Top Bottom