What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Yeah.. and every pinhead should experience that new pin unboxing experience 👍
Oh yeah we go all gooey like we are unboxing a gold nugget that’s been preserved brand new for years … once we open the top of the box we move back look to our pal helping us unbox and say them immortal words ….. look at that ! 🤪🤪🤪

Wow… so you waited all this time to pay the highest NIB prices..lol.
Hope you enjoy 👍
It's true...I guess it speaks volumes about the quality of the game, I've been patient! I've seen a lot of new releases over the last 23 years, but I've never experienced FOMO like this.

Obviously I wish I had got in on the first run, but it's clear I'm not the only that has had that experience.

Exciting times

Mine is a Pro, realistically a Premium was never an option for me. The Pro gameplay looks fantastic and to be honest that's all I really care about

I leave mine out in the rain to get wet, makes folding/compacting it 10 times easier.

That isn't a bad idea, but could take a little while to work given the weather we're having at the moment!

A while back I had a NIB game delivered to a friends house - they kept the empty box and took it to their young kids nursery. I think it was turned into a fort.

Does anyone know where the rubbers list for this game is please? I'll get some titans for it I think.

Also where is the ethernet plug in for Internet connection please? The machine won't let me use WiFi without a password but I don't have a password.

Cheers in advanve

What an amazing game though.

I know everyone has said it already but it's just incredible.

Doh! Sorry bout that lol :) wish we could get titans in the uk!!!

Not at all mate, I appreciate you posting the link.

To be honest that Dutch website are excellent and generally get things here within two days with no customs charge.

Yeah cheers mate. I've purchased kits 3 times and there is always a discrepancy. I need the list with the sizes.

The price these things cost I'm gobsmaked Stern don't print and include a manual.
If you dont want discrepancies with a rubber order then dont use pinball bazaar!

The names misspelled, the order was so mixed up and after service so bad it was.... bizarre

had to apply for refund through paypal in the end. ( a first for me and went great, the money was instantly refunded)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom