What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Took delivery yesterday. I remember seeing that the coin door service buttons were poor and boy, these are terrible, they either stick, don't register or give about 3 pushes at once.
Is there a fix for these as they are virtually unusable?

Took delivery yesterday. I remember seeing that the coin door service buttons were poor and boy, these are terrible, they either stick, don't register or give about 3 pushes at once.
Is there a fix for these as they are virtually unusable?
Mine are fine but I have read of others with issues getting replacements sent.

The mancave extension can wait.... let's play pinball instead ☺.

What a fantastic game.

Incidentally my buttons are sticking and the building absolutely dumps all three balls sdtm (yes the machine is level top and bottom).

What an amazing game though. The shots are insane. 20220713_213444.jpg

Vids don't do GZ justice.
When it was released I was like WTF, who cares...
But the shots are unreal, its a flow monster and I like the campy theme.
Love the battles too, even though I'm crap at them.
Love the Telsla sound and strobe lighting effects.

This guy is insane on it 47 bill I think he gets to 40 bill with one ball well worth a look for hints and tips he makes it look easy

This guy is insane on it 47 bill I think he gets to 40 bill with one ball well worth a look for hints and tips he makes it look easy

He is very good but is there a tutorial for idiots? This guy is talking in a way that assumes the audience know the game rules.

Back
Top Bottom