What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
and King of the Monsters, which I assume will be qualified by doing Planet x, Monster Zero and Terror of Mecha but that's just a guess. I don't know if King Caesar is just art work, there's a couple of other names on there too with no modes
My guess for King of Monsters (following on from previous Elwin games) is that not only will you have to battle against all monsters, but actually defeat them as well.

Or it could be even harder that you have to get a SJP in both Train and Tank MB and complete Power Strike in EACH city, along with defeating each monster as well as completing Planet X - that would follow the likes of RTTH and WDRTE as ultimate wizard modes.

Time will tell.

Reactions: Jib
My guess for King of Monsters (following on from previous Elwin games) is that not only will you have to battle against all monsters, but actually defeat them as well.

Or it could be even harder that you have to get a SJP in both Train and Tank MB and complete Power Strike in EACH city, along with defeating each monster as well as completing Planet X - that would follow the likes of RTTH and WDRTE as ultimate wizard modes.

Time will tell.
I thought successfully completing stuff might be a hidden wizard mode like when dinos ruled on JP and King of the Monsters something easier like Nublar but I'm just guessing. I think Godzilla is easier than JP in general though so you could be right. Looking forward to it whatever it is!

got a notification from pinball heaven that my GZ prem should be here in a week or 2 , obviously i don`t know how many are coming or which flavour, all i can say is i placed my order late last year, anyone else had any good news

Drained with Planet X lit. 😪

Got a second life using the oxygen destroyer, then proceeded to get 2 further extra balls, 3 for 1 😁

Last Destruction jackpot i hit was up to 480 mil, and rising

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220625-145810_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220625-145810_Samsung Internet.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 29
Had thought that IC would track the highest no. of loops achieved, think mine's only 8 or 9, definitely haven't got past 11!.

But it did show me my no. Of plays - pushing in on 500, how is everyone else going?

Attachments

• Screenshot_20220629-120732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_20220629-120732_Samsung Internet.jpg
    54.8 KB · Views: 15
I haven’t past 7 consecutive loops yet.

109 plays but about 50 of those on location when it first came out to decide if I wanted it. I know some of my home games didn’t register on insider though (why always your GC games!) Without looking on the machine itself it must be about 60 games in 2 weeks since getting it, not bad lol

656 games played here according to IC ( I haven't checked audits ). Not sure how accurate that is, IC is very flaky atm. I've beaten my high score on GZ twice since the one IC shows.

Anyone beat 11 consecutive loops?

View attachment 174428
No, have done 10 here. Nice one!

Today i got to Planet X and did badly in that mode, draining to 1 ball and lost that quickly. I then had no idea what was happening on the next ball or what to do. All the monster monitor inserts were lit and flashing, but scoop was not lit and shooting both ramps did not light the scoop either. I think I had some Mechagodzilla targets to shoot - do you have some restriction to start /complete that mode before you can cycle back to Tokyo again and repeat the process?

I was confused so drained fairly quickly while trying to start Mecha.

Any ideas anyone?

No, have done 10 here. Nice one!

Today i got to Planet X and did badly in that mode, draining to 1 ball and lost that quickly. I then had no idea what was happening on the next ball or what to do. All the monster monitor inserts were lit and flashing, but scoop was not lit and shooting both ramps did not light the scoop either. I think I had some Mechagodzilla targets to shoot - do you have some restriction to start /complete that mode before you can cycle back to Tokyo again and repeat the process?

I was confused so drained fairly quickly while trying to start Mecha.

Any ideas anyone?
My understanding is that you can't cycle back through cities, at the moment. I imagine once you clear all cities, and have played Monster Zero and Terror of MechGodzilla , and Planet X that's when you play the final wizard mode. - but pure guesswork for now.

My understanding is that you can't cycle back through cities, at the moment. I imagine once you clear all cities, and have played Monster Zero and Terror of MechGodzilla , and Planet X that's when you play the final wizard mode. - but pure guesswork for now.

Makes sense, cheers Wayne. In your 5.9Billion game, what got your scoring so high? Were you staying in cities to maximise carnage bonuses or was it particularly good Tier 2/wizard modes that bumped up your score?

I have no idea @Wayne J , haven’t learned the rules properly.

Just trying to make ramps, battle monsters, get Tank multiballz

No idea what Hedra is about, or what the rampage, train stuff is atm

Makes sense, cheers Wayne. In your 5.9Billion game, what got your scoring so high? Were you staying in cities to maximise carnage bonuses or was it particularly good Tier 2/wizard modes that bumped up your score?
Completing things that light the destruction jackpot, and getting the multipliers for that.
480mil for a Destruction JP isn't to be sniffed at.

Back
Top Bottom