What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Did anyone find a good source to stream some of the movies from? I want to get in the Godzilla mood but don't want to buy the £150 showa boxset as I'm not sure I can make it through all 15 movies lol

Did anyone find a good source to stream some of the movies from? I want to get in the Godzilla mood but don't want to buy the £150 showa boxset as I'm not sure I can make it through all 15 movies lol
Would like to know the same thing as I’ve only been able to watch Shin Godzilla…

You can watch some of them on Facebook videos, I watched the original from there

Reactions: Jib
You can watch them on streaming site Mubi

They have a lot of arthouse/foreign films and you can usually get a free month trial or some offer. I just signed up for 4months for £4 actually, can't complain. £9.99 a month anyhow.

You can watch them on streaming site Mubi

They have a lot of arthouse/foreign films and you can usually get a free month trial or some offer. I just signed up for 4months for £4 actually, can't complain. £9.99 a month anyhow.

Oh actually it seems to be just a list of all the movies, my apologies. Good channel anyhow if you like that kinda thing.

Anyone got a parcel from Stern arriving tomorrow!?

Not sure what it is.. the only thing I can think of is the Godzilla Bridge protection kit as I emailled and asked for it like 3 months ago….

Actually it was January 19th 2022

Godzilla arrived today! Super excited to put some time on it when I can. Had 1 game so far, got to monster zero and then tilted shortly after locking the first ball, doh.

Quick question, part of one of my rails is a bit mashed, should I be worried about it? Wasn't sure if it could damage the balls slightly.

image2.jpeg

Godzilla arrived today! Super excited to put some time on it when I can. Had 1 game so far, got to monster zero and then tilted shortly after locking the first ball, doh.

Quick question, part of one of my rails is a bit mashed, should I be worried about it? Wasn't sure if it could damage the balls slightly.

View attachment 173111

When I got my deadpool it had a tiny blemish on the clearcoat up at the top of the playfield, it’s tight against a ball guide so it’s hardly noticeable. I wasn’t that bothered and I don’t think I’d have gotten anywhere with it. Personally though, that mark on yours would bother me, and I’d be asking for a replacement.

Anyone got a parcel from Stern arriving tomorrow!?

Not sure what it is.. the only thing I can think of is the Godzilla Bridge protection kit as I emailled and asked for it like 3 months ago….

Actually it was January 19th 2022
Is this a factory warranty fix for something? Must have missed it.

Stern Pinball, Inc., expands its Insider Connected service with the worldwide launch of leaderboards. By connecting the universe of Stern pinball machines, the award-winning Insider Connected platform continues to enhance and extend player engagement with games across both home and commercial environments. Through Leaderboards, players can compete against each other across connected Stern pinball machines.

Do you have what it takes to be the worldwide King of the Monsters? Test yourself by competing in the first ever worldwide Stern Leaderboard on any connected Godzilla pinball machine! Starting now through June 30th, log in with your Insider Connected account to any Godzilla pinball machine at your home or at a location near you. For full details, read the official press release here.​

Tune in to Jack Danger's Dead Flip stream TONIGHT at 6pm CT to watch his ascension up the worldwide Godzilla Leaderboard charts while also showcasing how operators can set-up their very own location leaderboards!​

I have a sneaking feeling that there will be some ridiculously high scores 'achieved' over the next week or so ;)

I spoke to him last week and he said they should be here by the end of this month. But he also had no idea of exact numbers of machines coming over pro or premium flavours.

I spoke to him last week and he said they should be here by the end of this month. But he also had no idea of exact numbers of machines coming over pro or premium flavours.
Oh no, that's a bit of a concern. So I might not be getting a premium after all.

Nice little update

V0.97.0 - June 23rd, 2022
=========================
- Oxygen Destroyer - added this outlane save that lights on the final ball and will save the ball when rolled over
- starts a 12 second countdown at the building through shot that will kill the flippers and re-claim the ball if time runs out
- successfully shooting the building all the way through will result in the Oxygen Destroyer being defused and the ball is saved
- Godzilla Multiball - mode start will now plunge all 3 balls directly to the magnet while intro is playing and releases all three at once, any switch activity will cancel the hold
- Godzilla Magnet - adding improved magnet pulse when the ball travels through the building that takes the ball speed into account
- Mechagodzilla Multiball - fixed an issue where Super Jackpot via Heat Ray would award 3x, should be 1x
- Flipper Display Blowoff - added double flipper display blowoff when the following displays are running and the ball is held at either the Magnet or the Scoop:
- Destruction Jackpot Builds
- Godzilla Powerup Lit
- Extra Ball
- Godzilla Multiball Ready
- Ally Summoned
- Tank Attack Start
- Godzilla Controls (city)
- Tank Attack Multiball - Tank Attack Multiball Lit display will not show up if Tank Attack has already been started at the scoop
- Battles - Battle Lit display will not show up if Tank Attack is now lit and is blocking it
- Planet X Victory Multiball - add 20 more seconds to be now 140 seconds long
- Godzilla Powerup - "Light Heat Ray" selected at Level 1 would sometimes cause a crash if you had already built up Heat Ray levels
- Monster Zero - Heat Ray will now be able to complete the Super Jackpot reverse shot if it's charged up during when Super Jackpot is lit
- Monster Zero - jackpot now builds by 250K instead of 150K
- Instant Info - added Tilt Warning status page
- Instant Info - remove Stern logos
- Instant Info - wait to open until there is nothing important going on the display
- Callouts - adding many more callouts to the game
- Sound Effects - adding many more sound effects to the game
- Light Shows - adding many more light shows to the game

- Adjustment Changes:
- remove "GODZILLA MAGNET PULSE DELAY TIME" no longer used, magnet is fired right away
- adding "GODZILLA MAGNET PULSE DRAW TIME FAST" adjustment for the amount of time to pulse the magnet when the ball is moving fast (between 0.20s and 0.75s blended between fast and slow adjustments)
- adding "GODZILLA MAGNET PULSE DRAW TIME SLOW" adjustment for the amount of time to pulse the magnet when the ball is moving slow (between 0.20s and 0.75s blended between fast and slow adjustments)
- adding "SECRET SKILLSHOTS" adjustment to turn on or off the Secret Skillshots - default YES
- adding "OXYGEN DESTROYER" adjustment to turn on or off the Oxygen Destroyer - default YES

The oxygen destroyer is awesome!
Sounds to me like a poor man's version of toto on WOz, as if they thought, we got an insert there that we've got to use or people will lose their 💩, what can we do with it.

Downloading code now, but will likely turn it off when it gets to Pinfest

So oxygen destroyer is: on your last ball, a right out lane drain gives you your ball back, and 12 seconds to get it through the building? And if so, you get another ball?

And presumably isn't still active for that next ball?

I really like those last chance hit some shots and keep playing modes.

Also I think that means just King Caeser insert left to code right?

So oxygen destroyer is: on your last ball, a right out lane drain gives you your ball back, and 12 seconds to get it through the building? And if so, you get another ball?

And presumably isn't still active for that next ball?

I really like those last chance hit some shots and keep playing modes.

Also I think that means just King Caeser insert left to code right?
and King of the Monsters, which I assume will be qualified by doing Planet x, Monster Zero and Terror of Mecha but that's just a guess. I don't know if King Caesar is just art work, there's a couple of other names on there too with no modes

and where Ebirah is has nothing to do with the Ebirah mode so I dont think that King Caesar art work is actually linked to the insert it's near, though I could be wrong. Maybe the other names not in modes yet will be in King of Monsters wizard mode

I like this addition and pointed out on pinside a while ago that something needed to be done to tighten things up when multiple movie clips are being played in a row while you just want to get your ball back. ..

Flipper Display Blowoff - added double flipper display blowoff when the following displays are running and the ball is held at either the Magnet or the Scoop:
- Destruction Jackpot Builds
- Godzilla Powerup Lit
- Extra Ball
- Lock Is Lit
- Ally Summoned
- Tank Attack Start
- Godzilla Controls (city)

Back
Top Bottom