What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
I ordered the pro because I actually turn off the trex on my JP if I'm playing alone, I like the raptor pit and art better than the pro but my thinking was I'd be quiet happy with a JP pro so I'd probably fine with a GZ pro...but watching streams...premium GZ looks really good

premium here but from what i understand from all the feedback online its essentially the same game less the toys. some say it flows better without the mecha sheild and moving building so horses for courses. Doubt you'll be unhappy with either.

personally the short moments when the toys are moving is enough time for a quick sip of beer so works fine for me :)

Theres plenty of mods to improve the pro if needed (am making *slow* progress with a replacement godzilla figure at the min but its getting nearer to print/paint ready.)
*god that standard figure is bad!

Attachments

• 20220419_190337.jpg
    20220419_190337.jpg
    189.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 20220419_191146.jpg
    20220419_191146.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 19
Last edited:
I'm starting to think I maybe should have ordered the premium, can someone with the pro reassure me they don't regret not getting the premium lol
No regrets here, Pro is still awesome. I haven't played the premium though.

Reactions: Jib
I think the things for me that the pro misses most is the building diverting to different flippers and the mecha turntable thing. Not too fussed on the physical ball lock, bridge, mecha-godzilla magnet or models, so maybe it's not worth the extra for me 🤔 I did play both at Tilt and Electric Circus but not for a while because once I decided I wanted one I stopped playing it on location. I should probably just trust my decision at the time which was for the pro.

Thanks everyone, sounds like I'm going to be good with the pro...good because I need to start saving for an IMDN :D

I really liked the Pro when I played it. I've ordered a Prem but if it turned out that only pro's were available I wouldn't be too bothered.

I have both and although the toys are good there is little difference to game play but I must say that the pro is the most stripped back game I have ever seen the tower multi ball toy is pretty poor really as it’s always straight down the middle

I thought Stern had stopped making IMDN but its back on their website. They had definitely taken it off.

I have both and although the toys are good there is little difference to game play but I must say that the pro is the most stripped back game I have ever seen the tower multi ball toy is pretty poor really as it’s always straight down the middle

nah - Led Zep Pro!

It never does this on the one I have.
All the balls veer to the left flipper.

This rooftop mod helps massively with the SDTM problem. A must have IMO

I'm starting to think I maybe should have ordered the premium, can someone with the pro reassure me they don't regret not getting the premium lol
You won't be disappointed with the Pro. Both are excellent games.

I'll be doing my very first live stream on Twitch on Thursday to revisit it now i know the rules, after the 2 exploration streams with @strobey

Bally Williams housing, Nylon sleeve, gold shooter rod + ball fitted.
Nice smooth action compared with the grainy Stern plunge feel.
3E02F75A-DD4F-477D-8938-659D50CE659D.jpeg

Bit of a fun one this - I've made a reactive Godzilla "atomic breath" that triggers a blue fire pattern when the bridge newton ball is hit.

I have a single Lollypops board in this Godzilla, which has 4 outputs - one for Cols saucer mod, two for the sling posts and then the final one is now used for this.

Still have to remove those cable ties and route the cable through his body, but I think it looks pretty good!

One word 'pinball'.

It amazes me that I can buy a new PS5 for the price of some mods. But then I go and buy it anyway feeding the overpriced mod/addons market.
Washing machine is on the fritz. I can get a Bosch machine for the same price I got my GnR Lior skull and button surround..... FFS... lol

Back
Top Bottom