What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Mine arrives Monday, hoping to be doing a livestream of first plays

Not read any rules or watched any gameplay so it'll be a discovery for everyone

don't you live near Tilt? I'd have thought they'd deliver it on the same run?

yeah I sort of did the same just strange they are putting them on pallets.

does seem weird how they do deliveries.
Yeah - I'm not far from Tilt, but told to expect mine on Monday. You'd think they'd drop in the same area once.

I've convinced myself it's all determined by a clever algorithm Pinball Heaven and the logistics company have worked out, in collaboration with boffins from MIT, UCL and Ashton Community Science College...

Patience is a virtue apparently. 😃

Speaking of Toppers, Anyone have any idea what the Godzilla Topper will be.. we know the shooter is a Mothra Egg.. but the topper..?

And where’s the Mando Toppers!?

I've convinced myself it's all determined by a clever algorithm Pinball Heaven and the logistics company have worked out, in collaboration with boffins from MIT, UCL and Ashton Community Science College...
As a side note. My ex worked for a company that collected hire cars from all over the UK.
There wasn't any software that was able to plan pickups and routes more efficiently than a single woman in the office.
So there isn't any clever algorithm, sorry

Going to be doing a different kind of stream with @strobey (possibly tonight).

People complain that the machines now are so complicated that they can't understand them. I disagree to a certain extent.
To discover all the minutiae, yes you need to put extensive time in on a game, but I believe that within 15/20 games you can formulate good strategies that will show you most of what the game has to offer.

Therefore, I haven't watched any videos or tutorials, haven't read any rules or tips and will be streaming from the VERY FIRST play, so everyone watching can see my process of how I learn a game. Hopefully the code is developed enough that we can see fairly deep in to the game. If all goes well there may even be a follow up stream with more indepth analysis and look at the insider connect feature.

The agony of having the machine now set up and level, but not playing it is nearly unbearable - hope you all appreciate it 😅

Attachments

• 20211115_093048.jpg
    20211115_093048.jpg
    115 KB · Views: 50
  • 20211115_093929.jpg
    20211115_093929.jpg
    115.1 KB · Views: 49
  • 20211115_094514.jpg
    20211115_094514.jpg
    109 KB · Views: 50
  • 16369726637901841027320090130160.jpg
    16369726637901841027320090130160.jpg
    83.9 KB · Views: 44
Going to be doing a different kind of stream with @strobey (possibly tonight).

People complain that the machines now are so complicated that they can't understand them. I disagree to a certain extent.
To discover all the minutiae, yes you need to put extensive time in on a game, but I believe that within 15/20 games you can formulate good strategies that will show you most of what the game has to offer.

Therefore, I haven't watched any videos or tutorials, haven't read any rules or tips and will be streaming from the VERY FIRST play, so everyone watching can see my process of how I learn a game. Hopefully the code is developed enough that we can see fairly deep in to the game. If all goes well there may even be a follow up stream with more indepth analysis and look at the insider connect feature.

The agony of having the machine now set up and level, but not playing it is nearly unbearable - hope you all appreciate it 😅

I'll definitely tune if possible!

Back
Top Bottom