What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Going to be doing a different kind of stream with @strobey (possibly tonight).

People complain that the machines now are so complicated that they can't understand them. I disagree to a certain extent.
To discover all the minutiae, yes you need to put extensive time in on a game, but I believe that within 15/20 games you can formulate good strategies that will show you most of what the game has to offer.

Therefore, I haven't watched any videos or tutorials, haven't read any rules or tips and will be streaming from the VERY FIRST play, so everyone watching can see my process of how I learn a game. Hopefully the code is developed enough that we can see fairly deep in to the game. If all goes well there may even be a follow up stream with more indepth analysis and look at the insider connect feature.

The agony of having the machine now set up and level, but not playing it is nearly unbearable - hope you all appreciate it 😅
Well, it's confirmed - @strobey will be streaming from mine tonight at 18:59 ;)

Lol, excited to have stereo Godzilla streams! Hoping to get an idea of what to do and then visit tilt later this week and hope I can get a few games on it

Do any new Godzilla owners live in the South East at all as I’d like to invite myself round soon for a session - pm me if you’d like to take me up on this generous offer 👍
You can play a Pro at the Brunswick Arcade in central London. Admittedly, it currently plays like a long hike tied to a dead sheep, but you can get a general impression (and compare to other modern Sterns at the same time).

I'm pretty confident that we want a Godzilla Premium, but we also have to pay for the planning phase of basement extension and for IVF... so probably not going to happen this year.

Usual routine

20 minutes to get it out the box and up and running

10 minutes to dispose of packaging

30 minutes faffing around getting it on coins

Think Hadfields guys had had enough of looking at them today.

So that's 2 in the Midlands in public locations

20211115_151857.jpg

Back
Top Bottom