What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

All aboard for the Godzilla Hype Train!

• Thread starter Deleted member 2463
  • Start date
Godzilla has arrived in the uk according to Phil and there’s 1 le available and 4 x pro get on it people

Played it yesterday in 'Funland' Brunswick London.

Pitch was terrible as the back legs were all the way to the bottom, same with the front. Made shots very difficult had to use the momentum of the ball from the ramps to pick up enough speed to make some shots.

Its a great pin. The price increase stops me buying it though.

Pitch was terrible as the back legs were all the way to the bottom, same with the front. Made shots very difficult had to use the momentum of the ball from the ramps to pick up enough speed to make some shots.

Confused, if the pitch was really flat shots would be easier strength wise? :hmm: or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?

Confused, if the pitch was really flat shots would be easier strength wise? :hmm: or am I misunderstanding what you're saying?
OK so to clarify I mean the ball literally feels like its 'floating' as it comes down the playfield in the centre and i'm use to the ball coming back at speed and just returning it with the flipper.

If I caught the ball and just hit it back up yeah the shot would be easier. You'll see from the shots i'm making some just don't go anywhere and i'm not rattling against anything.

Makes sense?

*check 30 seconds in

Yeah maybe. The pop bumper screwed me multiple times felt like the one on Rick and Morty just no ball save >< It definitely needed dialing in. I think they stuck the ball save at the start on a low timer too. Sorry to say it felt rigged for short play...

*forgot to add the Tilt bob must have been set HIGH I literally only tapped it and would get warnings. This is probably fair though I doubt they want people throwing these around at these prices.

Thanks for posting that mate.

I think it looks like a great game and can't wait to play one. It was a bit floaty (particularly 40 ish seconds in) but nice to see that fantastic left ramp shot in action and I love the way the upper flipper works the ball down the playfield.

Yeah maybe. The pop bumper screwed me multiple times felt like the one on Rick and Morty just no ball save >< It definitely needed dialing in. I think they stuck the ball save at the start on a low timer too. Sorry to say it felt rigged for short play...

*forgot to add the Tilt bob must have been set HIGH I literally only tapped it and would get warnings. This is probably fair though I doubt they want people throwing these around at these prices.
Was the magnet working? No sign of it in the vid.

Godzilla rule sheet. Sounds pretty darn cool..

Few things not coded yet

So..
I was a bit naughty and emailed Hadfields to ask about Godzilla.. sorry Phil, I held out as much as I could..

I did get a reply quickly! Godzillas have arrived at Hadfields today!

Oh and my G&R topper is on the way too! 🥳 :clap::excited Xmas has definitely come early!

My two scheduled for delivery although saying a week on Monday which is not ideal.

Why is everyone at Funland wearing masks? If it's a requirement, I think I'll pass. Was going to visit today.

Funnily enough there were a couple of people at Flipout on Sunday with masks on. They were quite happy to play every machine, touch every flipper button without wiping down or hand sanitizing. This would has gone mad.

Risk of infection via air Dave remains the highest transmission risk so whilst I’m no mask lover I can understand why folks want to wear them and that’s ok if they want to wear them.

funland has no requirement to wear masks but if you are high risk in any location with lots of people feel free to wear one.

Back
Top Bottom