What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

12” vinyl - share your new buys, old classics etc

I think cogs charge though the nose to sell. Might be best try and list some here mate.
I just sold about 300 7” singles on market place. They went dead quick. A lot of collectors use it. Even Vinted do vinyl now.
What’s the main genre of your collection

Market place? On Discogs?

Genres? That’d be all of them, lol. From 1920s jazz, through 50s and 60s easy listening (from parents), blues, Beatles, Stones, Led Zep, lots of reggae, dub, punk, 80s pop, horror soundtracks, lots of spoken word, 90s indie, rap, plenty of techno, trance, drum and bass, grunge, some more modern bits and pieces.

I think the money is in the 70s rock and horror stuff and some selected dance music. I don’t really want to sell the lot, but could probably lose half of them and not notice.

Discogs values between £4k and £12k.

I’ve never sold on cogs personally but some record groups I’m on Facebook say it’s expensive to sell on there.
Market place and Vinted is free.

I’d be keen to see any trance/ house stuff mate. That’s my bag. 12” singles.

Here’s my cogs home page. The spectrum is wide 🤣

IMG_1940.png

Facebook can do one, but I’ll check out Vinted (first I’ve heard of it, lol).

Here’s my page, I sent you a friend request on Discogs. Have a butchers and let me know if you want ‘owt. I have some white label stuff not listed which is mainly Universal Egg but a few others too.

Attachments

• IMG_4990.png
    IMG_4990.png
    258 KB · Views: 20
Anyone got a first pressing of guns n roses for sale / trade ?
For destruction album . Donated mine to an Ex shag moons ago and fancy it again

Bought this:

Screenshot_20240317-143821_eBay.jpg

Pre-ordered this:
Brògeal Album

public.png

Let's see your Record Store Day 2024 purchases...

Back
Top Bottom