What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

I thought so too, I tried to colour-match to areas of the game as close as possible to what it should be and keep away from what @I TiltAlot calls a 'Pinside Special' ;)

I'm bringing my sunglasses next time I visit your games room Sam :cool:

I still think that you should have left LOTR with incandescent lamps rather than LEDs :sad:

I thought so too, I tried to colour-match to areas of the game as close as possible to what it should be and keep away from what @I TiltAlot calls a 'Pinside Special' ;)
I'd be interested to know what you used and where if you have a list? I'm not a fan of incandescents and like the richer colours offered by well placed LEDs. They are far too bright sometimes though, which is why God invented LED OCD.

I'd be interested to know what you used and where if you have a list? I'm not a fan of incandescents and like the richer colours offered by well placed LEDs. They are far too bright sometimes though, which is why God invented LED OCD.
I'm with you on that one. Only thing with leds is they're either on or off. You don't get the dimmed effect that you get with incandescents, but love the LED look anyhow

E.g.

EDIT - I don't think it worked from phone...

Attachments

• trim.ABFCAEED-6026-4ACE-AFE9-A1A6199E3B8F.MOV
    6.2 MB · Views: 10
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Six months ago I had an all EM line-up. Now just the one mechanical left. I feel like when I was a teenager and graduated from a moped to a motorbike. The Medusa was only brought to life this week and doesn't she make a fine pair with Barracora? ...and an Elktra is on the way. Here are before and after shots of the games room.

It's just a colour changing led strip on one of the walls. I wanted all around the room doing but due to the shape and amount of power needed to do that was too much hassle so just kept things simple with one straight wall. It's plenty bright enough to fill the room anyways. It has a wall control as well to adjust settings that you can fiddle with.

Nice line up but those titles deserve some building insulation ! ;)
It's getting delivered this week ! :D

I may put a ceiling up once the insulation is fitted but I'm a bit concerned that it will make the room look cramped.

Ah yes, just seen on the other thread, good stuff. Don't need a ceiling, just board under the insulation to the pitch of the roof once you have some additional timber in there to squash the insulation between. Ply or plasterboard, latter cheaper.

Ah yes, just seen on the other thread, good stuff. Don't need a ceiling, just board under the insulation to the pitch of the roof once you have some additional timber in there to squash the insulation between. Ply or plasterboard, latter cheaper.
Cheers mate. Will it need a membrane betwixt the insulation and board ?

Dunno tbh... if your roof sheets are in good condition maybe not as the plastic membrane may collect condensation above the board? I'm guessing though, my roof was profile metal and I never did, although all the walls and floor were insulated too.

IMG_0132.JPG I have recently updated my collection (GB) and brought F14 back from my bro's place now I have (finally) moved into a bigger place.
I have room for one more at a squeeze, will probably wait until next year, traditionally for the last 3 years I have bought a pin in September as a birthday present to myself :)

Just the two so far....I'm thinking I can sneak in another one per year without the wife noticing....
Pinballs.jpg

Interesting contrast of games there, makes a change!

Ha yeah! Originally I had a pool table in that room. Then spotted the Cue Ball Wizard for sale which suited the theme nicely. Always wanted a pinball machine but wasn't sure how much maintenance they would need and I had zero electronics knowledge. Since the CBW behaved itself and never put a foot wrong I got rid of the pool table to buy my all time favourite, a TOM...but then the TAF came up in the same price bracket so went for that instead. The CBW is much more relaxing and enjoyable to play after a hard day in the office and all the non-pinhead visitors love it. But of course the TAF is just awesome and a totally different beast, which all my non-pinhead visitors hate. Frustrating but fun. So next I want a TOM, then a Dracula, maybe an EM...

Finally got a few of my remaining pins back this weekend ( they had been on loan whilst i sorted space out ) This is a back room in the corner of my workshop.

Few more arcades to arrive still but now i just want more pins!!

IMG_7522.JPG IMG_7565.JPG

Attachments

• IMG_7558.mp4
    11.8 MB · Views: 5
Hey looks great and nice to see a Champ Pub.

Vids often get pushed out for more pins. ;)

Back
Top Bottom