What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

What do you think of Indi 500 @Dave Bishop ? I've always fancied one of them but haven't got one as of yet..

I had one for a while. Bl**dy loved it. Fast and furious fun, decent ruleset - apart from wiz mode, cool sounds and call outs, funky little light up targets. Its ace. I'd say its one of those overlooked mid 90s gems , DH is another.

Agreed, great game and only about 2.5k made I seem to remember. Won't ever sell mine but say that about most games I have now so it's a fairly static line up here.

Indy 500 is a brilliant game. A real overlooked gem. I think a lot of folk are turned off by the theme. They shouldn't be. It shoots very well and is one of the few Bally/Williams games to feature Add-A-Ball.

wow i've been looking for an Indy500 too! Played it for a few hours the other night and thought it was an excellent game.

I've just added another pin to my collection it's

"The meanest game in the whole darn town"

Anyone know what it is?

No not from John, picked this one up from a guy in Cumbernauld. We had a couple of pins in the local Tesco, premoting Play Glasgow and he came up to me on his way out and said he had it and was I intrested in buying it.

It needs a good clean, the outside has been vacuumed and foam cleaned so far, it came from a smokers house so hopefully the nicotine has protected most of it!

View attachment 47702
I once bought an Addams that had been in a bar. It was grimy and it reeked of smoke. Cleaned up fantastic although the smell of smoke took ages to go.

I once bought an Addams that had been in a bar. It was grimy and it reeked of smoke. Cleaned up fantastic although the smell of smoke took ages to go.
Stoptap, I was going to like this comment but I don't like the idea of the smoke smell taking ages to clear up!

No not from John, picked this one up from a guy in Cumbernauld. We had a couple of pins in the local Tesco, premoting Play Glasgow and he came up to me on his way out and said he had it and was I intrested in buying it.

That was a bit of luck that you don't see often. Must be the reward for all your hard work with helping organising play. Must be about 5 Junkyards in Scotland then..lol

Stoptap, I was going to like this comment but I don't like the idea of the smoke smell taking ages to clear up!

Hopefully the smells is more outside then in, good luck Chris and nice buy. Had a junkyard once, good fun game. Wrecking ball plastic broken?

It was a long time ago but I recall being advised to use Febreze sheets inside the game to remove the smell. Can't recall if I did it though. Something for you to try ?

Hopefully the smells is more outside then in, good luck Chris and nice buy. Had a junkyard once, good fun game. Wrecking ball plastic broken?
Yes wrecking ball plastic is broken along with a number of others. Got a list of parts already but it'll get a wipedown and played for a while before a deep clean and repair, and led's colour dmd looks good as well, and perhaps a vw headlight mod.

Back
Top Bottom