What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Moose did all the work. All I did was complete the LED of the playfield and install LED flashers. Game has been faultless. I'd like headlights on the VW camper van too :)

Moose did all the work. All I did was complete the LED of the playfield and install LED flashers. Game has been faultless. I'd like headlights on the VW camper van too :)
Sounds like you've bought Mooseman old JY, he had it stored at a friends house when I went down for the PZ I bought from him.

Great man moose is.

Mooseshack about to enter full throttle final phase and be bloody finished.
It has too I've promised mrs moose a dinning room by Christmas

Mooseshack about to enter full throttle final phase and be bloody finished.
It has too I've promised mrs moose a dinning room by Christmas

Nice work, just one question. Did you give Mrs Moose a year for when the dinning room would be done, or just say by Christmas?

I'm fed up with the crazy prices these days. Those 3 cost about 30% of a new Stern. Even bog standard DMD games are £1500+ now

Nice ...but they will keep you entertained for 30% of the time a pinball machine will ;)

As a child of the 70s I grew up thru the golden age of arcade games ...I love them dearly ...but on the whole few of them keep my attention like a good pin does. I would rarely settle in for a 2 hour session on 1 video game, like I would on a pin. My MAME cab meets my vid nostalgia needs perfectly :clap:

I'm fed up with the crazy prices these days. Those 3 cost about 30% of a new Stern. Even bog standard DMD games are £1500+ now
Agreed. It's pricing me out of a hobby. Definitely doesn't seem worth buying a 25 year old game now. There's some games that are wrecks and commanding the same price as a fully refurbished game. Might aswell get a relatively new stern. Unfortunately the Mrs likes taf. Apparently we have to have one of these someday. F#ck my life

Cheers guys, I've been collecting for a while just not got around to posting a great deal. Glad you like them. Andy.

Thanks mate yeah love the Candy Cabs. That one has a tri-sync monitor in it as well so it plays pretty much anything

Back
Top Bottom