What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Current collection in order of acquisition:
Dw
Ts
Sm
Lw3
Rfm
And my latest addition: excalibur (hurrah a grail pin at last)
Sort of temporarily given up on getting a mm as the prices are just crazy now so used the money for rfm and exc. And I still have some change left to try to get another one or two. Happy days.

@RobZombie dude, what's the deal with the studio lights? Fancy floodlights for your table football or are they used for something else?

Haha I was using them for lighting up my optical motion capture setup in that room. But now I've switched to Ikinema Orion laser tracked motion sensors so the lights are now stadium floodlights :)

It pains me to say this, but now that there is a bit of competition and Stern have been forced to up their game, if you were to organise a games room by year made you'd probably only need to vac one side of the room.

My games come and go in whatever slot is available. POTC is going right at the end where Avatar was.
It might be different if I had a lifting table thingy.

Stern forced to up there game?
When did they start doing that?

I was gonna say, I don't think they actually give a monkeys... what with unfinished code on GB etc...

Personally I can't wait for someone to knock them off their pirch, however I can see that being a very long wait :(

Homepin could be the curveball that focuses Stern's efforts. If they can get a couple of games out a year that can match a Stern Pro and for less money then that could be a game changer.

I was gonna say, I don't think they actually give a monkeys... what with unfinished code on GB etc...

Personally I can't wait for someone to knock them off their pirch, however I can see that being a very long wait :(

I think Stoptap has hacked my account. Thats the only possible explanation :) Seriously though, TWD and MET are two of the best pins I've ever played. If they keep putting out games like that I'm not going to be interested in buying older games.

Stern forced to up there game?
When did they start doing that?
They should of just stuck with DMD but in colour. Stainless railed and lockdown bar would make a nice upgrade. Not a huge fan of the different classes of games stern make either. "You've only got a pro, you peasant"
I do prefer the artwork on the latest stern games, rather than the rolling stones style of artwork in the earlier games

I think Stoptap has hacked my account. Thats the only possible explanation :) Seriously though, TWD and MET are two of the best pins I've ever played. If they keep putting out games like that I'm not going to be interested in buying older games.
I avoided Sterns for a long time. Then I thought 'what the hell, I will try one'. So I bought WPT and then I sold all my Bally/Williams games. The art is worse on Sterns, the build quality is worse but the gameplay..................

They should of just stuck with DMD but in colour. Stainless railed and lockdown bar would make a nice upgrade. Not a huge fan of the different classes of games stern make either. "You've only got a pro, you peasant"
I do prefer the artwork on the latest stern games, rather than the rolling stones style of artwork in the earlier games

Totally agree with all of that. Diamond plate playfields would be nice too.

Totally agree with all of that. Diamond plate playfields would be nice too.
Diamond Plate was just a name for clearcoat. Stern games have clearcoated playfields.

Look how many 90s DP'd games have insert/playfield wear. It was by no means bulletproof.

They all should use whatever Zaccaria were using on their playfields....now they are bulletproof [emoji3]

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Back
Top Bottom