What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Your Pinball Collections

Small collection here: dw, lw3, ts, sm and tf. And not all even in the same house as ran out of space. Building outside not complete. But should be able to house 12 comfortably when ready. Just wont ever have the cash to afford 12. Nevermind.

Volume control must have been Jonathan. I fitted the speaker lights, half moons, keyless lock, leds but not the volume control. I know 6 owners of that machine now :D.

Volume control must have been Jonathan. I fitted the speaker lights, half moons, keyless lock, leds but not the volume control. I know 6 owners of that machine now :D.
He said he didn't know what the button was for and it was like this when he got it. Somebody brought it over from Italy by the looks of it? I usually have loads of work to do on machines, but this one really looks like i don't have to touch it. You've done me out of a hobby! :rofl:.
Nice work though. She will be happy i don't have to spread the tools across the living room floor.

Didn't I pick this up from London?
Crikey, a few owners....
Yep, from Guy ( @JustLikeMe ? ) I believe. I've often thought it would be great if all machines came with a history of owners. I imagine some machines have had 10's of owners and been to all corners of the country ( mainly in Martins van ) as well as Europe.

Yep, from Guy ( @JustLikeMe ? ) I believe. I've often thought it would be great if all machines came with a history of owners. I imagine some machines have had 10's of owners and been to all corners of the country ( mainly in Martins van ) as well as Europe.
Yeah i always like to know alittle history of the machine. Would be nice to have abit of a log. So there's about 5 or 6 guys who's owned it so far? It's nice it's had a healthy forum ownership. Usually means it's been well looked after. Always abit weary when it's had a lot of owners with the amount of doorways it's been crammed through, cabinet is very good though. You guys must of been very careful. :clap:

That's right. Went to meet a guy called Guy. He wasn't there... it was Guy's Dad.
How could I forget!

After several years of hunting and refurbishment, now got my back wall eight machine Gottlieb Sys80B line up. Quite happy with it too. Only Robowar missing awaiting a rebuild. Many thanks to @replicas for helping put this together and for the neon. :)

s23.postimg.org_ef58jgim3_WP_20170421_17_47_09_Pro.jpg

Cracking line up of unusual machines there John. Just glad I have the chance to play them.
Have you beat the high score I put on Monte Carlo yet ?

I got two 10M shots yesterday and ended up 100K less than you... :mad:. Needs 5 ball setting I reckon.... :D

After several years of hunting and refurbishment, now got my back wall eight machine Gottlieb Sys80B line up. Quite happy with it too. Only Robowar missing awaiting a rebuild. Many thanks to @replicas for helping put this together and for the neon. :)

s23.postimg.org_ef58jgim3_WP_20170421_17_47_09_Pro.jpg

You inspired me to post pic of some of my Gottliebs. This row is 1950 - 1954. They all have multiple ways to win - some games have 5 different ways to win so plenty of strategy, and not easy. I think 1950 - 1955 was a golden age for pinball . Some of the best em's ever made. Shame I am in the minority though! Nice change of pace after a kicking on TWD! Although Lovely Lucy always beats me up as it is a bit of a gobble hole nightmare:DIMG_0104.JPG

You inspired me to post pic of some of my Gottliebs. This row is 1950 - 1954. They all have multiple ways to win - some games have 5 different ways to win so plenty of strategy, and not easy. I think 1950 - 1955 was a golden age for pinball . Some of the best em's ever made. Shame I am in the minority though! Nice change of pace after a kicking on TWD! Although Lovely Lucy always beats me up as it is a bit of a gobble hole nightmare:DView attachment 44876

Stunning ! :clap::clap::clap:

wow, that's a beautiful looking pinball room. got any others you'd let us drool over?
There are another 6 in the room , 1954 - 1957.
Bit of a mess as was fixing stuff so will get pic another day!

Beautiful line up dude :thumbs: Always fancied owner a wood rail at some point but I don't know much about them in terms of what's good or bad. I guess you had to import all of those from the States?

Back
Top Bottom