What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Walking Dead

I traded my hobbit smaug for TWD LE. With the addition of a few mods and that awesome Nineinch nails/show call out upgrade its immense. (RandomKG mix audio). Really love TWDLE and didnt't expect to - just didnt get on with the hobbit, all fur coat and no knickers imo. I've upgraded quite a bit already (colour, glass, various plastics, lighting mods) and am looking forward to popping a 10" sub in there.

Great game but TWD can be a little tuff at times and from memory you didn't get on with your Ghostbusters because it was too difficult? May be best trying to find one to play first before jumping on a NIB.
Yes your right I got fed up of GB after a few weeks but think that was more to do with the design of the game. I could not seem to get the drop targets to go down first hit which just gave me air balls over the flippers. I have been watching the videos and this looks a much better game, I like a good light show like on the woz and this looks pretty impressive.

Just put some light diffusing paper behind crossbow and fishtank lights as wow, they are blinding:cool::cool::cool:

So, much better and totally reversible if one day next next owner wants lights brighter than the sun :D

Still love the Radiohead/9 Inch nails mix - not had Horde on this yet so no idea what it sounds like.

IMG_1012.JPG

Having never seen an episode, and probably won't bother, will I miss the point of this version? The stock audio seems adequate, but could be improved.

Had a bit of an unexpected 'Walking Dead'/'Love Actually' moment at the footie this afternoon with Andrew Lincoln in hospitality with us (at the moment I came across home he was actually trying to get from the director's box to the gents). I was stood near him, with no idea who he was, other than noticing that various other people nearby were 'selfieng' & 'swooning' away. I was fully filled in after he left on who he was and why I should have grabbed a piccie - in reality I was far more likely to have gone for the picture with Keith Burkinshaw (at least I recognised him although I'm no Spurs fan!) who was sat adjacent, but each to their own! (But I love the pinball game :))

Had a bit of an unexpected 'Walking Dead'/'Love Actually' moment at the footie this afternoon with Andrew Lincoln in hospitality with us (at the moment I came across home he was actually trying to get from the director's box to the gents). I was stood near him, with no idea who he was, other than noticing that various other people nearby were 'selfieng' & 'swooning' away. I was fully filled in after he left on who he was and why I should have grabbed a piccie - in reality I was far more likely to have gone for the picture with Keith Burkinshaw (at least I recognised him although I'm no Spurs fan!) who was sat adjacent, but each to their own! (But I love the pinball game :))
He's still Simon Casey from Channel4's teachers in my [simplistic] mind.

Nice one Darren. Glad it all came together mate.
Have you got the Cleland sound mod installed ?

Nice one Darren. Glad it all came together mate.
Have you got the Cleland sound mod installed ?
Yeah, i updated that last night. It was running on the original code too. I only had one game on it before the cleland update. It's really well done and sounds fantastic.

Yeah, i updated that last night. It was running on the original code too. I only had one game on it before the cleland update. It's really well done and sounds fantastic.

Glad it all worked out for you Darren

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If there is one Stern I would really have it has go to be TWD - one day, as @replicas knows how much I loved playing this at 8 bit flip last year. Roll on this weekend, hoping one will be there and looking forward to seeing all the squad as it's been a while

Cheers

kev

Reactions: ski
i love the lighting effects on this machine, especially when you launch the ball... Got a bike girl light mod coming from gnassell which ls pretty cool and works like the light is broken blinking on and off like the its faulty -

Neil.

Do you know where I can get this mod, I just have the green one which still looks pretty dark, so would like to get this but cant find any info on it.
Many Thanks

I've gone back to just green after having that one (can't recall off hand from where). Colours didn't look right at all. Blood splats on the ramp don't help with the green exterior ramp. Get the prison flasher which goes when the pop bumpers go off, it's great and I swapped it and other bulbs for UVs as I thought there was too much red. I've tons of mods in my LE and it's great.

Do you know where I can get this mod, I just have the green one which still looks pretty dark, so would like to get this but cant find any info on it.
Many Thanks
I have the Gnassel mod on mine. I contacted him through Pinside, although that was over a year ago, not sure if he still makes it but worth a try as he is only in Germany so shipping is reasonable.

Back
Top Bottom