What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Walking Dead Pro with extras price drop £6k

Where's all the anti-price police commentators gone 🤔 some serious double standards going on, seems to depend on whose selling the pin whether they come out or not. Not the first pin bought on here that's been listed for a higher price, anyone with half a brain can go back and look. usually followed by some comment such as 'great game', 'lovely condition' etc. 'used to be mine I'd have it back if x' etc.
The op asked for opinions (see above) 👀.

Easy to check for other modded pros that have sold in the last couple of years. £5100 & £5300

https://www.pinballinfo.com/community/threads/the-walking-dead-pro-twd-£5-100-obo.49845/

if the purchase price wasn’t listed on here
Thanks Andy, nobody would have be any wiser on what profit if any I would have made.
maybe if we all listed the cost and retail prices on the here from now on !
Regardless of your purchase price, and the mods , there was no way this was selling for near 7k in the current climate. You can buy the latest NIB Stern for 7.5k.

Mods are generally subjective, and you rarely get anywhere near the purchase price for them.

Adding transport costs for your purchase expenses is just taking the Mick

Where's all the anti-price police commentators gone 🤔 some serious double standards going on, seems to depend on whose selling the pin whether they come out or not. Not the first pin bought on here that's been listed for a higher price, anyone with half a brain can go back and look. usually followed by some comment such as 'great game', 'lovely condition' etc. 'used to be mine I'd have it back if x' etc.
I always thought it was a bad idea stopping people commenting on for sale listings so that newbs didn’t get caught out by unrealistic prices. Case in point here.

Isn’t this more of an issue given how short a timeframe it was bought then listed for more? I seem to remember one guy trying to do the same thing with a Sega Godzilla and justifying the increased sale price the following month on his credit card fees 😳. Personally don’t see an issue if a member has had a game for a longer time frame- purchasing power over time and the market changes so this should be reflected in their selling price. There’s been some fantastic recent deals from forum members who want to give back to the community and are offering games for exactly what they paid a few years ago (Diner and St Pro spring to mind) ; they could’ve bumped a bit on top to cover CPI and their maintenance costs so let’s not forget them if we’re going to complain- not everyone one here is trying to pull a fast one

End Of the day pinball prices are coming down!! It's a buyers market ATM and I can't see it changing till the next pandemic! Let's hope thay don't drop no more coz we all will have lost money!!!!!! So what is everyone thinking on a good price for this nice walking dead??????

A case in point is the Strange Science machine that has just been listed at £1700.
Purchased just over a year ago for £2000 or close to it I'm guessing.

Now that's what you call community sprit :cool:

I don’t get why folk feel it’s free to comment on for sale threads. If it’s priced to high it won’t sell.. Crickey, if the shoe was on the other foot and the price was too low. It would get snapped up without a whim..
Sorry guy’s thought I put a price
Looking around £6995 Ono
Do you think that’s a fair price ?

The best version of TWD in my opinion. Having had a pro and LE, I couldn’t get on with the bells and whistles, thought it detracted from the overall quality of the game. When it finds its price, whoever picks this up will have a solid game on their hand.

You have missed out in the listing that the well Walker has been painted and the fish tank has been added too ,which are unattainable now !

You have missed out in the listing that the well Walker has been painted and the fish tank has been added too ,which are unattainable now !
The fish tank is from a blu ray box set, very obtainable still from a popular online auction site.

Back
Top Bottom