What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Walking Dead Pro with extras price drop £6k

Mark Pinfield

Site Supporter
Hi All
Iam thinking of selling my walking dead pro
As Iam not getting on with it 😞
And I’ve got my eye on something else now

It’s pretty much perfect
Condition/Plays fantastic no faults or issues

Colour LCD Display
Shaker motor
Pin Sound speakers & sub
Leds through out
Side art blades
Colour speaker lights
Under cab lights
No broken plastic etc
Here are some pictures
Will get better ones later
Thanks Mark.
Collection from Coventry

Attachments

• IMG_3629.jpeg
    IMG_3629.jpeg
    135.4 KB · Views: 165
  • IMG_3630.jpeg
    IMG_3630.jpeg
    144.5 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_3631.jpeg
    IMG_3631.jpeg
    162.4 KB · Views: 160
  • IMG_3632.jpeg
    IMG_3632.jpeg
    123.3 KB · Views: 156
  • IMG_3633.jpeg
    IMG_3633.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 151
  • IMG_3634.jpeg
    IMG_3634.jpeg
    170.7 KB · Views: 149
  • IMG_3642.jpeg
    IMG_3642.jpeg
    181.8 KB · Views: 150
  • IMG_3635.jpeg
    IMG_3635.jpeg
    152.3 KB · Views: 171
There was a Premium listed for less than this recently, not sure how much that sold for in the end though.

Reactions: Jib

Ono ? The market is strange atm
Only commenting because you're asking but if a premium was 6900ono then I wouldn't expect to pay anywhere near that for a pro, no matter the mods. Full disclosure, I did pm for price as I was potentially interested depending on price so you may want to take someone else's advice!

Theres been 2, the higher priced Prem was HUO an had a lot of mods, the last one to sell was unmodded and open to offers at £6900.

I would say closer to 6K even with the Mods, as £1k of Mods doesnt always equate to £1k of extra on a sale price, Mods can be very subjective to prospective buyers whether they would want them or not.

But of course you are free to list at any price and you can always take offers or reduce it if it doesnt sell, the Market seems to be all over the place at the moment.

Andy I gave you what you wanted for it. If I make a profit or loss it’s down to me no one else. I see why people don’t like selling on here and sell else where.

Andy I gave you what you wanted for it. If I make a profit or loss it’s down to me no one else. I see why people don’t like selling on here and sell else where.
You have asked if what you are asking is a fair price. To add 1.3k onto a pin, on a community forum where we try to help each other out is outright greed and audacity. Genuinely don’t care at all if you make a profit but above is my answer to your own question.
Apologies, good luck.

Back
Top Bottom