What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Sold Walking Dead Pro with extras price drop £6k

If you bought anything over a year ago, or even in the last 6 months. Take 5-10% off the price you paid, based on the current market.
Yup, hard times. Fair price or not, if I bought another pin this year I'd be dead man walking....good luck with the sale, tough times to sell a pin. She looks stunning.

I’m literally only here for the comments this is fantastic
You forgot something.

popcorn-popcorn-eating-popcorn.gif

If you paid £5700 and you added the shaker motor at the cost of £150 then you've got you're starting price right there :thumbs: Money spent on delivery/collection is the price of doing business and not something you should be adding to a sale price IMHO.

The price of TWD's of any type (Pro, Prem or LE) hasn't gone up anytime recently although I don't know when you purchased the game but I'd say start around £5.5 and see how you go (although I suspect you might struggle after all the above).

see why people don’t like selling on here and sell else where
Generally it's only people who are asking daft prices that don't like selling on here :D

Money spent on delivery/collection is the price of doing business and not something you should be adding to a sale price IMHO.

This, I've always considered the cost of delivery/collecting as a consumable item and down to the buyer to absorb, otherwise people will just start adding stupid things like the cost of a round of fish and chips bought during collection to the price of the machine when they sell it on.

This, I've always considered the cost of delivery/collecting as a consumable item and down to the buyer to absorb, otherwise people will just start adding stupid things like the cost of a round of fish and chips bought during collection to the price of the machine when they sell it on.

The price is a starting point and I did put ONO
It’s only because the purchase price has been posted now. People seem to be negative about making a small profit. So nobody on here has made any money from selling there pins then ?

It’s only because the purchase price has been posted now. People seem to be negative about making a small profit. So nobody on here has made any money from selling there pins then ?
This year there have been a fair few losses I think. Thank your stars you aren't trying to sell a Flintstones or an Apollo 13 ;)

We all are looking at dropping the prices in the current climate, such is the way of things.

So nobody on here has made any money from selling there pins then ?
Yes but generally by buying rough games and spending time, effort and money on making them nicer or by buying them so long ago that the market value has shifted during that timeframe. Buying at current market value and then trying to sell on at a higher price in a relatively short space is the textbook definition of flipping and generally not well liked (as you've found out in this thread).

Maybe you've done more to this game than stated above but from what's been written you've added a shaker motor so I'm not sure what you think warrants you making over a grand profit on a game where the market value hasn't gone up?

TBH mark it’s more of a timing thing.
Prices are down due to obvious reasons and only the sensible bargains seem to be moving.
Both myself and @Rus121 have just moved on Premiums at your asking price only a couple of weeks ago and I had zero offers so took a trade.
Mine was loaded up even more than yours but it seems mods are sadly overlooked now as it’s a buyers market.
GLWS maybe a better time to trade rather than sell.

I think most people here consider pinball a hobby and not a money making business. I've only sold one game but I sold it for what I paid, plus £100ish because of improvements/repairs.

1k profit just for a shakder motor might be a bit much

if the purchase price wasn’t listed on here
Thanks Andy, nobody would have be any wiser on what profit if any I would have made.
maybe if we all listed the cost and retail prices on the here from now on !

I think most people here consider pinball a hobby and not a money making business. I've only sold one game but I sold it for what I paid, plus £100ish because of improvements/repairs.

1k profit just for a shakder motor might be a bit much
True. But there are people no here that sell pins for other customers and must be making a good drink from it 🤷‍♂️

Where's all the anti-price police commentators gone 🤔 some serious double standards going on, seems to depend on whose selling the pin whether they come out or not. Not the first pin bought on here that's been listed for a higher price, anyone with half a brain can go back and look. usually followed by some comment such as 'great game', 'lovely condition' etc. 'used to be mine I'd have it back if x' etc.

Wow tough stuff here makes my deapool pro a bargin or phills nib games for 8k including vat a bargin .no way would I pay 7k for this about 4.5 and take your mods off sell separately or with them 5.5k max with them .
The days of making a drink on used games are over I just sell them for what they cost me.

Back
Top Bottom