What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! TWD Pro

Hassle Mike (Timebandit on Pinside). He claims there wasn't much interest!
Screenshot_20170907-103258.png

Good work. I have a similar message, except I can't test it on mine. The green thing is quite interesting. Will be getting his Total Light Show mod for Met Pro shortly - I think he does 3 strings of GI on that. Red, Blue, (existing) White.

I ordered Total Light Show for a MET Pro I never ended up getting as house renovations cost more than expected.

I was going to sell it on until I picked up an X-Men Pro recently (hopefully being delivered tomorrow) and reached out to Mike to see if he was going to code it at any point.

As he doesn't have the physical game there I am going to install it the same way as X-Men LE with the three colour strings and test it sending him video feedback.

It saves me selling the kit and adds another game to Mike's library so happy days!

Hopefully someone can do the same with TWD. :)

Where did you source it Chris?
You better not be back selling it in a month after all this, lol

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
Sorry Sutol if I told you I would have to kill you. There is no way I will be selling TWD in a month's time as I have grown to love this over the last 2 years playing at a friends house when I have visited him, too infrequently.

just watch out. I often find myself walking round the house imitating a redneck shouting "there's gonna be a blood bath" and "he's dead" etc etc.

Sorry Sutol if I told you I would have to kill you. There is no way I will be selling TWD in a month's time as I have grown to love this over the last 2 years playing at a friends house when I have visited him, too infrequently.

I don't think you actually have to literally kill him if you tell him. That's just a saying.

Back
Top Bottom