What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! TWD Pro

Yes agreed I should pIay better. However on those rare occasions that I did the sound bite ended and started again. I have a hi fi(old school) to listen to my favourite classic rock music or listen to Planet Rock.
I get my kicks from a bit of monster bashing or medieval madness.

Well it takes only 3 working day to arrive of Phil as mine will be here tomorrow afternoon ;)

So come on all TWD lovers buy the last one ever of Phil you won't regret it :D

Might be a daft question, but can someone tell me why there will be no more TWD pros available from Pinball Heaven?

This game is going to achieve mythical status in a couple of years or so here in the UK.
Hardly any about and I reckon in 2 years time they will be locked down as keepers with maybe one coming up for sale every five years or so.

Only one thing for it Chris....... Sell the car mate. You'll lose more on the car than the pinball machine [emoji1]

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk
That's funny .I used to have a R34 GTT Skyline which was worth the same as the pin in question-but a lot faster although as scary, but I sold that when I retired and went down to one car-shared with my wife so unfortunately its not for sale.

This game is going to achieve mythical status in a couple of years or so here in the UK.
Hardly any about and I reckon in 2 years time they will be locked down as keepers with maybe one coming up for sale every five years or so.
I agree, thats why I've got 2 LOL

when the real zombie apocalypse comes - the last pin I'll have is TWD! :D I'm going to use the cabinet as a coffin!

Last edited by a moderator:
With all the talk on this thread I couldn't help but share a picture of my new purchase I picked up tonight from a great guy in London.....

IMG_7284.JPG

Can't wait to get it back home and fire up a game :clap:

Good luck Chris in your search there's one out there with your name on it I'm sure :thumbs:

right, turns out everyone wants TWD Pro now. I'm out of stock and need to order 1 more. As a FINAL call, does anyone else want one for 6k NIB? I won't stock this game again now but I will order if I get orders NOW...

P

Bargain at 6K for such a big game!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

With all the talk on this thread I couldn't help but share a picture of my new purchase I picked up tonight from a great guy in London.....

View attachment 51287

Good luck Chris in your search there's one out there with your name on it I'm sure :thumbs:

Is that Matt Vince's one? !!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

View attachment 51287

How did you find the time to take a picture when you have it in your house like that? Get it up and running!

This thread is epic. At least 3, maybe 4 people have bought TWD's after reading it. It's going to be common as muck at this rate lol

Hi @Neil McRae no it's not Matts it's from a guy not on the forum.

Sadly @darren_ross that's a picture taken in the house I collected it from in London. I'm from 'up north' so I've got quite a trek before I can turn her on. Looking forward to the big switch on and hopefully a blood bath!!!!!

Chris
Found one twd pro for you, hou, low number of games, box opened in Dec 16.
A couple of minor details: it is in France (south coast). It is up for 4950 euros (about 4500 pounds).
You should be able to get a courier to deliver in the UK for less than 500 pounds.
Let me know if interested and I'll pass the advert details to you. I don't know the guy so you would have to be extra careful as usual. Or you could get yourself a trip down to the south coast of France to be sure.

Chris
Found one twd pro for you, hou, low number of games, box opened in Dec 16.
A couple of minor details: it is in France (south coast). It is up for 4950 euros (about 4500 pounds).
You should be able to get a courier to deliver in the UK for less than 500 pounds.
Let me know if interested and I'll pass the advert details to you. I don't know the guy so you would have to be extra careful as usual. Or you could get yourself a trip down to the south coast of France to be sure.
Sounds good. Obviously good communication is essential when buying abroad. Your name on paper ontop of the machine is a good start.
Even then.. my turned without any balls or bolts

Back
Top Bottom