What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! TWD Pro

15 available to buy at any one time? Or 15 in ownership in total? If it's the latter you just made me very worried.

i think you guys idea of nib pins is miles of the only pinball dealer to stock pins in the uk to any extent is ph most people like hld and liberty dont stock games but would order you them via electrocoin who also dont really stock anything either
if you want a twd pro only 2 in stock in the uk at min and i think once they are gone they will be no more
why dont you guys start a poll to see how many they are on group

Pardon my ignorance, what is the difference between a pro and a premium, and why dont you want to buy nib.
Still learning so no scorn please

i think you guys idea of nib pins is miles of the only pinball dealer to stock pins in the uk to any extent is ph most people like hld and liberty dont stock games but would order you them via electrocoin who also dont really stock anything either
if you want a twd pro only 2 in stock in the uk at min and i think once they are gone they will be no more
why dont you guys start a poll to see how many they are on group

HLD have at least one in stock. I'm not sure a poll would be useful. If the ownership numbers are that low then the figures will be very skewed if even a few owners don't see the poll. Maybe Phil could tell us how many he's sold so far? If they are likely to become unobtainable then I will definitely have to juggle some money around and order one.

HLD have at least one in stock. I'm not sure a poll would be useful. If the ownership numbers are that low then the figures will be very skewed if even a few owners don't see the poll. Maybe Phil could tell us how many he's sold so far? If they are likely to become unobtainable then I will definitely have to juggle some money around and order one.
Just had to do that :p

This bloody hobby does my head in!! TWD is like the forbidden fruit, I've got no money or space but its that nagging pulling at my gut every time I see it mentioned and now there's chat that there's only a few left I'm seeing what I can sell to get one. FFS. Stop it. Stop it, why can't I be happy with what I have already....bloody pinball ffs!

HLD may show it like every other pin on there website but i bet its not in stock
i regularly visit the warehouse where all the nib come in off the ship and most of them are stored so i know pretty much whats in the uk

HLD may show it like every other pin on there website but i bet its not in stock
i regularly visit the warehouse where all the nib come in off the ship and most of them are stored so i know pretty much whats in the uk

They've started uploading videos to Facebook every Friday of everything that's in the showroom so people know what's there when they turn up at the weekend. It's on the latest video.

Not sure I'd call it NIB though. Ex display might be more accurate. If I'm buying one I want to cut it out of a cardboard box.

No TWD LE for sale on their website. I'm guessing they don't sell the showroom games. I would definitely class them as second hand, especially as there's an open house once a month.

Maybe Phil could tell us how many he's sold so far?

Really, I have no idea. Not that many, @chris b is pretty accurate, he should know he ends up delivering most of them for me!! hahahahaha.

Just down to 1 NIB TWD PRO left.... no more then.

6k inc group discount for payment by bacs. Come and get it!

A bit off piste New Forest Pinball but are you interested in the cd player. Every little helps
Hi chris,
Would love to,but I only run a home cinema set up now...currently using an oppo udp-205
It does the job I guess.......thanks for the offer...would love to............:( using my regaplanar2 lots at the moment which is fantastic..got it for my 16th......no clues as to how long ago that was!!!?:thumbs: EDIT...OH...and hope you find a twd by the way....

Last edited:
Hi chris,
Would love to,but I only run a home cinema set up now...currently using an oppo udp-205
It does the job I guess.......thanks for the offer...would love to............:( using my regaplanar2 lots at the moment which is fantastic..got it for my 16th......no clues as to how long ago that was!!!?:thumbs: EDIT...OH...and hope you find a two by the way....
Thanks for your comments. I have a elastic band nearly 30 year old Rega Planer 3.Still works well with a more recent stylus

If I wanted to listen to the band then I would listen to a cd not just sound bites

It's only a sound bite if you lose the ball - play better :p
There's no better feeling than playing a ball on Met, or AcDc and hearing the song fade out and then start again - as much a sense of achievement as getting to the wizard mode.

Back
Top Bottom