What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Found it! TWD Pro

My brother has a TWD Premium HUO with a shaker for £6.5k if interested I can put you in touch with him, based in Docklands area London.

No one ever buys nib so hence very few about on second hand market with the license due to finish at the end of the year and it's not looking promising for another run then the price is only going to go one way

I had the same wanted ad a while ago, seemed nib was the only way unless you have the patience to wait and the luck to be here 20 seconds after one comes up. I ended up going nib but swung for a Met pro when the missus watched TWD (her favourite show) gameplay on YouTube and said it would be to scary to play :cuckoo:

People in the states are not as tight as people in the uk
Jc Rox is spot on on both met and twd if you want one then nib is pretty much the only option I would think you would be paying 5k for those titles huo at the min but will go up in my view over time

If stern had hit a home run with star wars or highway with alien then maybe you'd see a few more being freed up, sadly not really the case at present. Hopefully stern's next reveal or 2 will be a slam dunk and with qc issues hopefully sorted you may still see a flood of top titles hit the 2nd hand market....fingers crossed...

If stern had hit a home run with star wars or highway with alien then maybe you'd see a few more being freed up, sadly not really the case at present. Hopefully stern's next reveal or 2 will be a slam dunk and with qc issues hopefully sorted you may still see a flood of top titles hit the 2nd hand market....fingers crossed...

Yes but I bet there are less than 15 pro machines out there in the uk

I think around 10 uk le
Not sure on premium but I would think less
Just guessing at the pro but won't have been a good op title so I wouldn't think a massive flood of ex op ones in the future unlike sm and other titles

Yes 5k is my limit for anyone who has one hanging about in the corner of the room looking bored and doing an impression of a large paperweight

That'll be me then at the moment.
But be warned I've got a guard dog who will have your leg off if you set foot within 5 feet of it..
IMG_20170827_224153.jpg

Just getting this garage conversion finished off so it can move it and the other pins in. . :thumbs:
IMG_20170827_193222.jpg

^^ Me too. I managed to grab a minty huo pro last year and i love it. Its definitely my fave and would be very hard pressed to part with it. I cant think of anything I'd trade either.

Games go through 'hot' phases and TWD is certainly hot right now!

Funny really, KISS isn't 'hot' at all right now as many haven't given it proper play time and have read comments about code not finished etc etc.

Well, I can firmly say, KISS is ****ing brilliant:D Deep rule set, insane multipliers and the whole concert effect on Spike is awesome.

Only annoying thing is ball being spit out of demon head, having a ball save and ball not coming back, on my best ever game:mad:

So, buy while it remains unpopular;)

As for TWD , it will always be highly rated.

I can see why kiss is not popular I have spent some time on the pro and premium I do like it but it's not great
It's an okay game. Not the greatest. Twd just has a theme and gameplay that is perfectly integrated. I played on the premium twd again over the weekend. What a fantastic looking game. The left ramp isn't smooth like the pro, the extra magnet seems pointless and the crossbow just seems to get in your way as it's returning. The light show is fantastic though. I wish they had a similar show on the pro

Back
Top Bottom