What's new

Tron Pro/LE Remix ROM

Tron Rom names i have

Assume 1st is all DP music

Trons.PNG

So I had a play with this last night including checking the sounds on Pinball browser:
Appreciate the ones Ian provided which are known as Tron Remix + Movie Remix on Pinside apparently.
I also found Tron Dubstep Remix + LE Reconfigured.
The latter has the Quorra MB, GEM + Sea of Simulation left in tact which are nice sounds anyhow.
These are for LE if anyone wants I can send.
After arsing around with them I’ve actually put the original back on for now 😂
A9745EE3-3258-4F35-84EC-AE46D546FE79.jpeg

Put a decent set of speakers/sub in mine with the original mix and now it sounds great. Thought about getting a remix but happy with the original.
Pumping out that bass😎

^^^^Nice, my high scores all now wiped due to code update 🙄that sound you have, you know that’s not the original Tron factory one?
That’s a mixed one.... I think....

thats sounds similar to mine, how do you check which mix?

Can you see the file name in the settings somewhere?

^^^ filename doesn’t matter really as it can be renamed but the stern one look like this...... for LE from Stern website download...7B2202A7-CE2A-45F2-8A7D-B4006C0DE799.jpeg

^^^ put the original on mate, honestly, it’s better, more in synch with the game code 👍
Had a look on YouTube and think I prefer what’s on there whatever that is, much more bass pumping tunes.
Will do a video and post it up and see if someone knows what I have.
Thanks for putting me right☺️

Did a video and beat my HS, result. Sea of Simulation towards the end.
My other half thinks it is the movie mix from watching/listening to this.
I have no clue but sounds bloody good😎

^^^Yes, I agree it appears to be the Movie Remix version.
I liked this one also as it’s very techno, all you need is your luminous light sticks 😃
I wasn’t keen with the main music after plunge on loop as its repeated too much.
I compared this against the original in Pin Browser and actually plays the same length of time as the original before it loops but with less chorus..... if you know what I mean......

Cool thanks, I’m going to leave as is for now as it’s my cup of tea. Love it and I thought it was original😂
Sounded crap with the original speakers but that was sorted and improved a thousand times over.
Glow sticks and white gloves ordered😎

Back
Top Bottom