What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tron Pro/LE Remix ROM

Finished editing my new sound and music makeup for Tron and it works great ! What a quality bit of software.

Ended up with the remix code but with original Quorra Multiball and Sea of Simulation Music restored. Also faded out the end of game music so it didn't end abruptly. Reckon there's a couple of volume tweaks on certain tracks to make it perfect but going to wait until FF speakers in before I decide.

Thanks @Rus121 for your help here. If you or anyone else want my .bin file just let me know.

Right, I'm off to order new speakers.... :D

Do you just need pinball browser and audacity to swap sounds? I saw a 'how to' somewhere a few weeks ago but can't find it now.

Not necessarily Audacity, I used a basic WAV editor (Wavelab Light) to fade out the end music. The other swaps were straight exports and imports into Pinball browser.

Make sure you import bookmarks as that helps a lot.

Good to hear you got it sorted. I went a bit mental with mine and ended up ruining the whole thing, so I'm starting again.

The new speakers will give big grins for sure. The bass from the FF kit feels like a shaker is installed which brings me to my next point of securing your PF glass and translight as it will annoy the crap out of you when it turns the bass into a buzz fest...lol.

Probably could have managed with the 8" bass cone but wanted to get ones endorsed by 'another' and didn't want the red cones behind the backbox speaker panel of the 8" set shown on the website. I'll have to balance out the OTT bass to suit the wife... she's already going on about the volume with standard speakers. :rolleyes:

Bit infectious this program... now also thinking of changing Lightcycle MB music as well.

Probably could have managed with the 8" bass cone but wanted to get ones endorsed by 'another' and didn't want the red cones behind the backbox speaker panel of the 8" set shown on the website. I'll have to balance out the OTT bass to suit the wife... she's already going on about the volume with standard speakers. :rolleyes:

Bit infectious this program... now also thinking of changing Lightcycle MB music as well.
Any chance you could send me a copy of your customised ROM please?

Hope you've managed to undo that OTT bass balancing now it's in a dedicated garden building!

Any chance you could send me a copy of your customised ROM please?

Hope you've managed to undo that OTT bass balancing now it's in a dedicated garden building!

Yeah course, PM your email.

Yeah noticed it's not as excessive now it's in a roughly central position out there. Need to turn it up a bit actually, in the house it was in a corner and pumped up the bass effect a fair bit.

Are you now a proud owner of a Tron then?

Nearly, going to double check it over next week. Not confirmed yet though.

HUO <1000 plays Pro, 1st run (not bothered by the screen printed decals, prefer them to be honest). Has laser cut 'Tron Legacy' side rails, but nothing else above that.

Would've loved an LE, but you have to admit that it's well over-priced right now. I can live without the little extras for the price difference of another 2 full top quality games (people are asking up to £15k for LE's - that's downright greedy/daft and way above the MM price hike sillyness). I'll be fitting the Eli ramp lights and a few other bits, which are impressive enough to keep me happy. I'm SO close to finishing your old AFM restore too! Might have to keep Tron packed up until that's done to prevent distraction. Luckily the roofers have turned up this morning to fix the area where i had my games, so maybe another 60"/2games worth of space soon.

Yeah course, PM your email.

Yeah noticed it's not as excessive now it's in a roughly central position out there. Need to turn it up a bit actually, in the house it was in a corner and pumped up the bass effect a fair bit.
cheers - will do.

TURN IT UP TO 11.

I'm still waiting for the VE, could be a long wait though...

How much are the LE's going for, realistically?

I was waiting, but then caved. Figured it would be more expensive than a nicely modded Pro, with little benefit except the native ramps, and even those might be an optional extra (a license to print money). 'Premiums' (if the VE is a premium, which is what the market demands) are about £6.5k these days if recent games are anything to go by.

I'm happier without the drop targets & moving recogniser - less moving parts, easier repairs.

How much are the LE's going for, realistically?

Not seen any up for sale publically in the UK for ages so price is an unknown. Also depends on what mods have been added. I know some people do not like them but some enhance the game especially on Tron. I expect mine have cost well over £1k if I dared to tot them up. Translite's, arcade mod, Zuse Mod, pop bumpers, plastic protectors, lightcycles, lit recognizer, blades, side rails and hinges etc etc with some expense still outstanding.

Tron 3: Destiny trailer!

How did i miss this / is it real??
I thought the Tron franchise was on hold. Isn't this cobbled together from the 10 min or so short that came out around the time of Legacy.... DVD extra or something. I may have this all wrong of course but there def was a teaser thing around the time. Then nothing.

I imagine they might leave it a couple of years then reboot the whole thing again. I'm a huge Tron fan but Legacy was a crock of sh*t imo [emoji3]

Isn't this cobbled together from the 10 min or so short that came out around the time of Legacy.... DVD extra or something. [emoji3]
That's probably how i missed it then! Doesn't seem high enough quality to be real, too slow a pace in the edit (speaking as an ex-TV editor).

Hi all,
Been reading this forum for a while and recently become a member, would love a copy of this custom rom, will pm.

Mine is slightly different with Quorra Multiball and Sea of Simulation original music reinstated, plus fade out of end of game music instead of an abrubt cut out. Remember mine is for the Pro game only.
And what a awesome experience to play the game with the upgraded music.
It makes a great difference and it's a must for all Tron owners.

I'll try and extract the audio from JMP version where he made changes and put it into the LE version.

Fingers crossed it won't be difficult

I'll try and extract the audio from JMP version where he made changes and put it into the LE version.

Fingers crossed it won't be difficult

Did you complete this?

Ian make sure its for the tron LE as the pro wont work and you will be in a panic when your cpu wont re boot
i may have that file as i had it om my old tron le

Hi All,

Sorry to dig this old one up.
Long shot, has anyone got the following available please?
Tron LE Alternative sound firmware but with original Quorra MB + at a push the original Sea of Simulation?
:)

I have a few variations, happy for you to check through them with pinball browser to see if any fits the bill

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom