What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Tron Pro/LE Remix ROM

Tron Rom names i have

Assume 1st is all DP music

Trons.PNG

So I had a play with this last night including checking the sounds on Pinball browser:
Appreciate the ones Ian provided which are known as Tron Remix + Movie Remix on Pinside apparently.
I also found Tron Dubstep Remix + LE Reconfigured.
The latter has the Quorra MB, GEM + Sea of Simulation left in tact which are nice sounds anyhow.
These are for LE if anyone wants I can send.
After arsing around with them I’ve actually put the original back on for now 😂
A9745EE3-3258-4F35-84EC-AE46D546FE79.jpeg

Put a decent set of speakers/sub in mine with the original mix and now it sounds great. Thought about getting a remix but happy with the original.
Pumping out that bass😎

^^^^Nice, my high scores all now wiped due to code update 🙄that sound you have, you know that’s not the original Tron factory one?
That’s a mixed one.... I think....

thats sounds similar to mine, how do you check which mix?

Can you see the file name in the settings somewhere?

^^^ filename doesn’t matter really as it can be renamed but the stern one look like this...... for LE from Stern website download...7B2202A7-CE2A-45F2-8A7D-B4006C0DE799.jpeg

^^^ put the original on mate, honestly, it’s better, more in synch with the game code 👍
Had a look on YouTube and think I prefer what’s on there whatever that is, much more bass pumping tunes.
Will do a video and post it up and see if someone knows what I have.
Thanks for putting me right☺️

Did a video and beat my HS, result. Sea of Simulation towards the end.
My other half thinks it is the movie mix from watching/listening to this.
I have no clue but sounds bloody good😎

^^^Yes, I agree it appears to be the Movie Remix version.
I liked this one also as it’s very techno, all you need is your luminous light sticks 😃
I wasn’t keen with the main music after plunge on loop as its repeated too much.
I compared this against the original in Pin Browser and actually plays the same length of time as the original before it loops but with less chorus..... if you know what I mean......

Cool thanks, I’m going to leave as is for now as it’s my cup of tea. Love it and I thought it was original😂
Sounded crap with the original speakers but that was sorted and improved a thousand times over.
Glow sticks and white gloves ordered😎

Back
Top Bottom