What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total Nuclear Anhililation

The term pinball machine attracts a 9% duty rather than the 4% for pin table. I thought than pinball machine didn't actually attract duty (not that it's much...)

which is pretty much what I stated before from a total price point of view.

What we need is a bent bonding warehouse.

5 TNA’s shipping Friday!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Head to my Facebook page shared a live from steve Bowden - bowen is playing live tutorial... amazing skill!

Amazing to watch bowen - just staggering skill

Playing this game today a few times; and so glad to have one on the way - it’s just so freaking good!

Neil

Playing this game today a few times; and so glad to have one on the way - it’s just so freaking good!

Neil

Any idea when yours will be there? Kayte said they are shipping low 100s, a few more busy editions and prepping for Alice Cooper also. Took that meant that production would slow down :(

If it hadn’t already shipped I suspect it will be this week

Alice cooper isn’t ready to ship and won’t be for a few months I suspect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Video of me and the wife playing...

Scott is taking this game to the next level.

Talk of a 'fastest to destroy the 9 reactors' so even if you finish game you then try and do it more quickly.

And Co-op modes are awesome - true team play and versus.

There are 2 co op modes. "Co Op Mode" and "Team Vs. Mode".

The first thing you do to activate these modes is press and hold the start button when adding player 1. This will start the standard co op mode and will flash it up on the LCD. This mode is everyone vs the machine. If you want to do team vs mode, you press and hold the start button again until the screen says Team Vs. Mode. Then you must add all 4 players. This mode links players 1 and 3 together and 2 and 4 together. If you launch the ball without 4 players added to the game, it will default back to standard co op mode. You can also toggle between the 2 modes before starting the game by pressing and holding the start button before you launch the first ball.

Scott is taking this game to the next level.

Talk of a 'fastest to destroy the 9 reactors' so even if you finish game you then try and do it more quickly.

And Co-op modes are awesome - true team play and versus.

There are 2 co op modes. "Co Op Mode" and "Team Vs. Mode".

The first thing you do to activate these modes is press and hold the start button when adding player 1. This will start the standard co op mode and will flash it up on the LCD. This mode is everyone vs the machine. If you want to do team vs mode, you press and hold the start button again until the screen says Team Vs. Mode. Then you must add all 4 players. This mode links players 1 and 3 together and 2 and 4 together. If you launch the ball without 4 players added to the game, it will default back to standard co op mode. You can also toggle between the 2 modes before starting the game by pressing and holding the start button before you launch the first ball.
It’s becoming incredibly hard to resist buying this thing. Especially after several honey rums.

A NIB with decent code. Imagine that.

Just hope I don't fall in love with it when I get to play it;)

What sort of boards etc do Spooky use? What's the situation with repairs etc should things go wrong?

Having played it, I would buy one, BUT, I'm not sure if I'd keep it for a long time. It could be one of those games that gets a bit repetitive. There is basically only one thing to do. Personally I'm more into the deeper games with a choice of what to go for.

P-ROC: https://www.multimorphic.com/store/circuit-boards/p-roc/

Although I would think that TNA actually uses a P3-ROC https://www.multimorphic.com/store/circuit-boards/p3-roc/

I don't know what other boards TNA uses.

Having played it, I would buy one, BUT, I'm not sure if I'd keep it for a long time. It could be one of those games that gets a bit repetitive. There is basically only one thing to do. Personally I'm more into the deeper games with a choice of what to go for.

I think that would be my slight hesitation on buying one. It is great fun and a real buzz to play, but after a few months I don't know if it wouldn't get a bit tedious. But maybe not.

I think that would be my slight hesitation on buying one. It is great fun and a real buzz to play, but after a few months I don't know if it wouldn't get a bit tedious. But maybe not.

I have one coming over soon, and if I'm honest the main reason I decided to order one is for multiplayer - especially with non-pinheads. The only problem with modern games is that the rules are often so complex it's hard to explain them to a casual player, and if you don't understand the rules then you don't have much of a chance. The TNA rules are simple enough that anyone should be able to get a feel for them within a couple of games, which I'm sure will appeal to my friends who enjoy playing when they come over, but aren't as obsessed as the rest of us. I'm sure single player will get repetitive due to the nature of the game, but I think it will come into it's own with friends, especially with the co-op and versus modes that Scott has implemented. Honestly can't wait.

Actually think it’s a game that won’t get old. Sometimes the simplistic of games are the most challenging and enjoyable and takes a real genius to design it. TNA could be that machine..

Mine is the end of summer (if I believe Spooky's schedule). Eager for you guys to get yours and let us know what it's like to own...

Hang on a second. Am I right in thinking that TNA is similar to a late 70s or early 80s Bally SS in terms of gameplay, rules and depth ?

A really nice Bally SS (Flash Gordon, Medusa, Centaur ...) can still be had for 1,000 to 1,500. They are sumptuous works of art. But these TNA things cost serious money and look pretty crude from an artistic point of view. And yet they cost Addams Family, Monster Bash type money.

Why the hype ? What am I missing ?

Hang on a second. Am I right in thinking that TNA is similar to a late 70s or early 80s Bally SS in terms of gameplay, rules and depth ?

A really nice Bally SS (Flash Gordon, Medusa, Centaur ...) can still be had for 1,000 to 1,500. They are sumptuous works of art. But these TNA things cost serious money and look pretty crude from an artistic point of view. And yet they cost Addams Family, Monster Bash type money.

Awesome lightshow perfectly integrated with the amazing Daneesi soundtrack. Lightning fast. Modern yet retro. Game looks superb imo

We'll all soon find out when it arrives at Tilt :p

Back
Top Bottom