What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Total Nuclear Anhililation

D/D = Door to door service
cleared = includes the cost of clearing the item through customs

that's a great price IMHO - where do I sign......?

it won't include the VAT/Duty that will be on top and I suspect there will be a commision charge on that also.

Did you order one Alan? what number?

I think they just have to be RoHS certified to export, and they are.
Mine was delivered yesterday.(in Australia)
The quote going around is "it's an 80's machine on crack" and I can assure you it is.
You need quick reaction times.
Lighting is amazing.
The sound system, well I've never heard anything like it.
When starting a game you just hear the backbox speakers.
You look over the playfield before you plunge the ball.
When you plunge the ball, as it exits from the shooter lane, the sub kicks in, perfectly timed to the beat of the music.
When ball drains, sub drops out, and the experience is over until the next ball is plugged.
When the game is over, I can't hit the start button quick enough.

I heard they will just keep making them for orders for quite some time, then make a batch up for stock... ;)

Forum issues, all posts after 00:30 or somewhere around there deleted, due to issues

Ok here is a summary of the posts

Will I - won’t I
What if this? What if that?

Life is good!

Neil

Surely just cheaper to buy one and sell it on after a few months if you don't like it? However, if you are doing other things in the trip and it's just a part of it then why not.

I'm going to TPF along with @Mfresh - supposedly the best festival in the US. No fewer than three new game launches.

I'm going to TPF along with @Mfresh - supposedly the best festival in the US. No fewer than three new game launches.
I just mentioned it to my girlfriend Clare earlier this evening and she said "Let's go" and she got on with sorting stuff out........ sacrificed our Saturday night pinball evening to book: trains, flights, hotel, transfers, and of course tickets to the Festival! Texas here we come! Neil & @Mfresh we will see you there!

flying out thursday afternoon from heathrow. the hotel booked out so are the ones nearby so booked one a couple of miles away. when you going out?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I land into Frisco on the Thursday, Wife flying back on the Monday and I'm flying back the following Friday as I'm going to do a bit of work out there.

Back
Top Bottom