What's new

Total Nuclear Anhililation

OK - I did say I would report back on lead times. Spooky got back to me today. If you place an order now they expect shipment in summer.

Original notification email:

By getting this email, congratulations! You are being notified that Scott Danesi's Total Nuclear Annihilation is now available for sale. We're super excited to be bringing you our second original theme game, and can't wait for you to see all the quality upgrades we've made to basically, well... EVERYTHING!

Scott's game has been a blast to watch develop from the "home brew" level to something VERY unique in the world of pinball. Spooky Pinball LLC is incredibly proud he trusted us to help bring this game to market for YOU!

Trim Levels: Premium (NO LE'S!)

Key Features:

-Danesi Lock Mechanism
-Numeric Player Score Displays (backbox AND in playfield)
-LCD Display
-Full Metal Apron
-Sub Chamber
-Fully Controlled RGB Insert and GI Lighting
-Laser Cut Side Rails
-Real Backglass
-Interactive Rotating Beacon
-P-ROC Hardware Platform
-100% Original Soundtrack

Things you need to know before you call or email Kayte, or your distributor to place your order...

GAMES WILL BEGIN SHIPPING IN 2017! Really, we promise.

GAMES WILL BE MADE IN BATCHES OF 50... This game is not limited in numbers. You will be assigned a production number in the order your initial order and payment is confirmed. Our current game manufacturing capacity is approximately 500 to 600 games per year... we will do all we can to get you your game in a timely fashion.

IMPORTANT!

When you buy a game from us, CONSIDER IT YOURS! We are a small family run operation, and all our purchasing is based on how many initial payments we receive to confirm orders. With available game options, ALL GAMES ARE CUSTOM MADE TO YOUR SPECIFICATIONS. People coming and going on game sales causes havoc in more ways than we can describe... IF YOU AREN'T CONFIDENT IN YOUR GAME PURCHASE, DON'T BUY IT! Initial payments are NOT refundable. We have delivered every single game we've ever promised, so buy with confidence... you will get your game. Spooky Pinball LLC is a happy healthy growing company, and we're not going anywhere. See legal terms below for complete details.

IF FOR ANY REASON YOU DO NEED TO BACK OUT ONCE YOU'VE COMMITTED, it's up to you to find another buyer. Kayte will absolutely help every way she can. Just because we're called "Spooky Pinball" doesn't mean we are heartless monsters. We do care, and we will always do our best to help our customers.

NOW FOR THE GOOD STUFF...

Price on the game is $5,995. Initial payment is $1,000... YOU WON'T PAY A DIME MORE UNTIL YOUR GAME IS COMPLETE AND READY FOR SHIPMENT TO YOU!

Here's your add-ons and upgrades.
Knocker and Shaker Motor Kits WILL BE AVAILABLE SOON FROM PINBALL LIFE. Order from Pinball Life, have them send directly to Spooky, - $25 covers installation of both kits. (Just let Kayte or your distributor know at time of order you intend to do this) - $25

9 Piece Plastic Protector Set - $35
Protect those plastics while destroying reactors!

Interior cabinet graphics -
$50
Complete that inside the reactor core look.

I can see how it would be summer. 100 Machines since September and another two hundred to make until the end of the queue?

Spooky sent me this note along with my invoice. Might help anyone who has ordered: "We are in the process of partnering up with an importing company here in the US to help with the over seas shipping. When we get closer to your ship time I will get you in contact with them."
Wonder how that compares with the UKVAC thing...?

What's the consensus on the extras? Shaker and Plastic Protector set I assume are a must; interior cab graphics vs mirror blades? Knocker?

mirror blades for sure, the light show is epic, plastic protectors (given parts are along way away) and a MUST is shaker, I also went for the knocker for completeness :D

So I don't think they are speeding up that much, I think they've done all the pull forward games so they are working through the numbers more consistently. I'm kinda glad mine is going to be done before they start taking orders for Alice Cooper; not sure how thats going to affect build. Oh and Lee's isn't here its a rob zombie apparently!

Neil.

Spooky sent me this note along with my invoice. Might help anyone who has ordered: "We are in the process of partnering up with an importing company here in the US to help with the over seas shipping. When we get closer to your ship time I will get you in contact with them."
I like the sound of that, I've been holding off as I'm not getting anywhere with a decent shipping quote. Also seems a pain you have to order shaker motor etc from a totally different supplier. Why the hell can't they just do all that at Spooky? Short sighted, but hey how that's the way it is at present.

I am still going to hold off until they can give a shipping quote, so will be interested to see who they are partnering with and cost to ship to UK, if you could let us all know please once you hear more @MartinY ?

I like the sound of that, I've been holding off as I'm not getting anywhere with a decent shipping quote. Also seems a pain you have to order shaker motor etc from a totally different supplier. Why the hell can't they just do all that at Spooky? Short sighted, but hey how that's the way it is at present.

I am still going to hold off until they can give a shipping quote, so will be interested to see who they are partnering with and cost to ship to UK, if you could let us all know please once you hear more @MartinY ?
For sure. I'm assuming the pioneers on this site will have sorted this all out before mine is ready ;)

I think the parts stuff is simply a remnant of being a small business - I found it strange also but pinballife is a big partner of spooky so helps to spread the love.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Anyone know what the import VAT will be? Is it 20% of full list price of £5,995 or is there some local USA sales tax in that price that can be deduced?

it will be 20% of $5995 plus the cost of the delivery. so if you pay $1000 for import your vat charge will be 20% of $6995. Don't forget the dollars to pounds part.

You won't pay local sales tax as its going ex state.

I am nervous about duty on this but so far I've not seen anyone have to pay duty on pinball machines, but on radio control cars and drones - duty is used to be applied at about 5.6%

That's what I though @Neil McRae, but I got this info from RGP:

"As they cost more, we have to pay more duty on arrival.
You can calculate the cost simply:
395.00 GBP + (((value in dollars - 1500.00) / USD->GBP conversion rate) * 0.2)

eg if your pinball was $5000 and we used a conversion of 1.3:1 then the cost for shipping would be:
395.00 + (((5000 - 1500) / 1.3) * 0.2) or 395.00 + ((3500 / 1.3) * 0.2) = 933.46 GBP"​

I'm not sure why there is a $1,500 deduction?

RGP have gone quiet on me - looks like they are very/too busy. So looking at other options.

Back
Top Bottom