What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ukraine thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dave. Your calling people lazy, clueless, asleep because they have a different view to you.

They are though it's the truth. Just look to "Covid" for the evidence. Mass psychosis, brainwashing from fear of a virus (which has never been isolated btw) with a 99.9% recovery rate, all to get you in to take a V, that doesn't even work. Over 500 athletes and two cricketers yesterday

IT'S NOT SUSPICIOUS AT ALL, IS IT NOW? They've even tried to normalize strokes / heart attacks in schools for children. Like kin wake up, THIS ISN'T A POINT OF VIEW OR SHOLD EVEN BE DEBATABLE AT THIS POINT. The same news, the same people , the same lies to fit their agenda/narrative.

With how bias, propaganda, misinformation and disinformation works, how can you be so sure you are right?

Anything coming from MSM you can pretty much say it will be the opposite which narrows it down a hell of a lot. Re-Search. All sides, but this one is really easy when you see what's really gone on and what NATO have been doing. Scrubbing their Biolabs documents in Ukraine wasn't suspicious either was it.

Someone doesn't quite understand simple statistics.

There is simply not a 99.9% recovery rate.

The CDC gave these figures in 2020 then covered them up, your news probably even showed it at the time as well.

18-60 was 99.9%, then a 10 year age gap drops to 0.2% to 99.7%

Check all your "fact checking" websites will say the opposite. Find any old medical book CORONAVIRUS == Common cold

conspiracy theory stuff just ends up getting very confusing. the issue is getting to the truth.

Trouble is they want you to think everything outside of their narrative is a conspiracy. The term was coined after JFK assasination. This helps to put people in a "kooky" box or just to shut down in general with no debate.

Who mentioned 1984? It's not quite the same parallels, but we do have a ministry of truth which likes to use that term a lot.

conspiracy theory stuff just ends up getting very confusing. the issue is getting to the truth.

I find a good rule of thumb is listening to experts in their fields rather than some bloke spouting tinfoil hat conspiracy ******** on a pinball forum but that’s just me . Maybe I’m the mug . Who knows . Maybe the man is watching me type this. They are everywhere.Here they come . Run !

I find a good rule of thumb is listening to experts in their fields rather than some bloke spouting tinfoil hat conspiracy ******** on a pinball forum but that’s just me . Maybe I’m the mug . Who knows . Maybe the man is watching me type this. They are everywhere.Here they come . Run !

Ignorance is bliss. https://grand-jury.net/

I am stunned at how many folk are completely oblivious to the fact that a fortnight ago CANADA introduced martial law, imprisoned without trial, seized bank accounts of ordinary individuals without any court oversight or even charge, forced citizens to perform duties at the behest of the police. Its PM referred to Jewish opposition politicians as "standing with Nazis" in Parliament.

So then you believe the Covid stuff ?

The safety of the vaccine stuff ?

If you believe that the mainstream media is producing a balanced view of major world events you are in denial.

This is a thread about Ukraine. Not about Viruses and Vaccines. If you want to start preeching that **** then find somewhere else on the internet to do it. Here isnt the place. If anyone carrys on they WILL be banned.

You want to see some non-media, Non-filtered pictures from Ukraine??

These are a bunch of guys and girls who I have the awesome pleasure of working indirectly with over the last couple of days trying to keep the Comms networks in UKR up and running. These pics taken by the team say it all...

Kiev1.jpg
Kiev3.jpg
Kiev2.jpg

Last edited:
Surely he means fake as in anything that doesn't match his propaganda?
Did you see how different Russia reported it on RT? The things they choose not to report?

Surely he means fake as in anything that doesn't match his propaganda?
Did you see how different Russia reported it on RT? The things they choose not to report?

The new law, adopted in Russia on Friday evening, made the deliberate spread of “false information” about the Russian military punishable by up to 15 years in jail and a heavy fine.

Similarly, people found guilty of “discrediting” the use of the Russian Armed Forces for “the protection of the interests of the Russian Federation and its citizens” can be jailed for up to five years and fined.

Did you miss all the "Fake News" using old photos and videos? Even an Israeli broadcast used a video from star wars with stormtroopers.

It's not hard to see with your own eyes, Russia saying one thing the west media spinning it into something else.

I can see americans up in arms now saying, why didn't you do this with Trump, lol.

News channels are obviously biased. Don't think there is a neutral one. Try watching RT news for a bit. Get the news from the flip side.
RT is just Putins mouthpiece, don't believe a word of it.

The Russian disinformation has been going on for YEARS attacking the West.

Social media platforms have gone from pictures of cats and finding long lost friends to tools of authoritarian regimes to spread disinformation.

The single fact of the matter is, does Russia have any legitimate reasons to invade another sovereign state? The answer is no.

He's invaded not because of NATO or 'de-nazifying' Ukraine but because he wants the Soviet block back - that's it. That's the only reason. Anything else he's saying is non-truth.

Did you miss all the "Fake News" using old photos and videos? Even an Israeli broadcast used a video from star wars with stormtroopers.

It's not hard to see with your own eyes, Russia saying one thing the west media spinning it into something else.

I can see americans up in arms now saying, why didn't you do this with Trump, lol.
I don't watch TV so I dunno about fake news.
I know some things were shared on social media that were old but that goes for both sides and that's just idiot's on FB sharing anything without looking it up first

I feel terribly for the Ukrainian people and Russians sent to their death as well but should Europe be sticking their noses in? Should the UK be seen to supplying arms? I'd take a pretty dim view of that were I Putin.

I remember history lessons in school and being show things like what you just said when Germany invaded Poland.

Putin is a dictator, end of discussion. What he's doing is not right.

Saying 'should Europe be sticking it's noses in' has stunned me. It is Europe.

I know some things were shared on social media that were old but that goes for both sides and that's just idiot's on FB sharing anything without looking it up first

What you have just said has also been done by sitting members of congress as well, not just any old person on facebook posting random and they still haven't removed tweets etc.

None of them check and every time they get caught out the more people wise up to it.

More fake news on social media than anywhere else.

I was told the Pfizer vaccine has HIV in it last week by some mind controlled, lost down the rabbit hole person.

More fake news on social media than anywhere else.

I was told the Pfizer vaccine has HIV in it last week by some mind controlled, lost down the rabbit hole person.
Yeah but fake news is expected on social media as it's just normal folks sharing stuff and getting wrong end of the stick or not looking it up.
If it was on national TV its a different thing to me

Cancel culture at the highest level. I don't have time for football anymore but no need to boot out the football team. Makes you wonder why they ban so many ruski athletes.
I ****ing love it. Cancel culture that ****hole into oblivion. I think ultimately it will work better than firing missiles or tactical engagement.

I have friends in Russia and they are scared to put any opinions on FB as apparently they can face 15 years in jail.
If I share that I hate Boris I don't end up in jail.

Did you read in between the lines? Are you publishing fake news stories about the military? It might be a joke but jokes are usually funnier with some truth. That isn't going to happen.

Last I was aware Russia removed facebook anyway.

Did you read in between the lines? Are you publishing fake news stories about the military? It might be a joke but jokes are usually funnier with some truth. That isn't going to happen.

Last I was aware Russia removed facebook anyway.
This was just before it was removed. But they were showing support for Ukraine and their own people and edited it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom