What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The Ukraine thing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Of course, as their government have done to us and we do to all other outside organisations.
How does that feed into what is happening now, are you saying Putin hasn’t orders his troops into Ukraine and it is only the fear machine or that his actions are misunderstood and are justified?

Of course, as their government have done to us and we do to all other outside organisations.
How does that feed into what is happening now, are you saying Putin hasn’t orders his troops into Ukraine and it is only the fear machine or that his actions are misunderstood and are justified?
I'm pretty sure it's not CGI. We will never live in a world without fear and war because those are the cornerstones of civilisation. His actions aren't misunderstood or justified. His actions are those of a dictator losing popularity at home and hoping to regain credibility and awe by taking his top off and riding around on a stallion and/or bombing people.

India is actually a very interesting country that very few people talk about. With a population of 1.4 billion it is arguably the only nation that over coming decades has the scale to act as a counterbalance to China.

So far, India has not condemned Russia - in stark contrast to most civilised countries. China has not condemned Russia either

For those going to Budapest... pls put one of these UK made weapons in your suitcase. Shoulder fired rockets like this are the best hope for Ukraine .....

Didn’t want to comment on this thread as the first casualty of war on hobby forums is usually politics threads .

But seriously - the tone deaf tweet of the day award goes to …..this twonk
‘Loving these guys ‘ ….jesus wept ..it’s life and death , not a ****ing Saturday night Ant and Dec gameshow you are commenting on.

I found this video interesting as one who doesn't know much about the whole history of this conflict.

Yeah not quite she left all the juice out. She should have mentioned Khazarian mafia to be really impressive and no mention of Barry + Clinton starting this around 2014 and installing Poroshenko (look into this guy), it was just glossed over with minsk.

The most conspiratorial thing so far is they're taking out U.S Biolabs, there's a lot of truth to them existing and you can see for yourself this is a thing that they have biolabs on their doorstep. The guy who put this out was immediately removed from big tech platforms and they tried to disguise the websites, but people had already archived the links by that point.

Russian trucks rolling in with "Z" painted, no idea one that one but could be a nod to world war z 😅

1645971396534.png

1645971455041.png

I feel terribly for the Ukrainian people and Russians sent to their death as well but should Europe be sticking their noses in? Should the UK be seen to supplying arms? I'd take a pretty dim view of that were I Putin.

I feel terribly for the Ukrainian people and Russians sent to their death as well but should Europe be sticking their noses in? Should the UK be seen to supplying arms? I'd take a pretty dim view of that were I Putin.

Yeah, more proxy, they can't stay out of it. Germany shipped over 1K anti tank and stinger missiles. All of them are sociopathic.

Yeah, more proxy, they can't stay out of it. Germany shipped over 1K anti tank and stinger missiles. All of them are sociopathic.
I hope I'm wrong but a complete Russian troop withdrawal and then a low yield Nuclear strike on Ukraine doesn't seem so unthinkable now. Especially if resistance is higher than the Russians thought it would be.

I hope I'm wrong but a complete Russian troop withdrawal and then a low yield Nuclear strike on Ukraine doesn't seem so unthinkable now. Especially if resistance is higher than the Russians thought it would be.

Word on street is Putin has nuclear deterrent on high alert, it shouldn't come to it, even the sociopaths know that is catastrophic.

1645978219810.png

The word on the street is also that former Miss Ukraine has taken up arms....although nobody seems to care that it's an airsoft gun. The word on the street is also that the Ukraine has a mystery Ace fighter pilot who's shot down 6 fighter jets....nobody seems to care that the footage is from a computer game. I wouldn't take too much notice of the word on the street.

The word on the street is also that former Miss Ukraine has taken up arms....although nobody seems to care that it's an airsoft gun. The word on the street is also that the Ukraine has a mystery Ace fighter pilot who's shot down 6 fighter jets....nobody seems to care that the footage is from a computer game. I wouldn't take too much notice of the word on the street.

I know, that is quite hilarious. Absolute nonsense on the ghost and yes they are using footage from everywhere and old. Zelensksy is an actor / comedian, he's put out a few videos where you think you can't be serious, looks like just about to hit the town with his mates.

Deploying nuclear deterrent isn't really word on the street, it came from his lips to the generals.

I know, that is quite hilarious. Absolute nonsense on the ghost and yes they are using footage from everywhere and old. Zelensksy is an actor / comedian, he's put out a few videos where you think you can't be serious, looks like just about to hit the town with his mates.

Deploying nuclear deterrent isn't really word on the street, it came from his lips to the generals.
I don't think he's ever explicitly mentioned nuclear weapons? Correct me if I'm wrong though. He made some veiled threat which could mean anything. I'd expect cyber attacks are more likely.

Wouldn't worry. Chemical, biological and thermobaric maybe but nukes, doubt he'd use them presently.

Deterrent from NATO pretty much, it's not like they themselves haven't at least staged a chem attack before.

Worry for the humans caught up in it, never live in fear of those very few pulling the strings in all of it and all the bs they feed you.

We could get lucky with some UFO intervention like Maelstrom before any launching...

I have an itchy feeling that somehow Elon Musk is going to save the day with a torpedo shaped device. Or Anonymous will crush his Twitter account thus rendering any world domination celebrations mute.

You might be right. He did send in Starlink so they could get internet. Starlink could be useful compared to his Neurolink that can write to your brains memory... After you on the clinical trials for that :eek:

1645988173871.png

Yeah I saw they took down the RT website. Shame our own regulator didn't banish it years ago.

I was in the shower earlier trying to imagine how all this would've gone down with Kanye West as President.

The current situation is absolutely tragic. It's the speed with which recent events have escalated that is so scary. I was watching a great documentary the other day on Ronald Reagan and Mikhail Gorbachev and how their diplomacy helped to end the Cold War. That is the type of leadership the world needs.

Thinking of moving home?
Nuclear house hunting considerations 👍
Prices and demand have been going crazy here as it is, think they might want to take out Milford Haven though with the oil refinery and gas station where ships unload gas.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom