What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

Waiting on two deliveries from Scotland and overseas and they both arrive today within ten minutes of each other, weird.... o_O

Breaking into Data East for the first time and a bit of Vegas from the System 80B's :), shame no topper..... anyone? Jokerz is for someone else. Got some serious space issues to resolve somehow....

s17.postimg.org_rqn4s1lmn_20170314_185751.jpg

s28.postimg.org_cm8o3b1bx_20170314_190405.jpg
Is the Jokerz from John in Scotland ?
If so, that may well be the first game I ever bought. 1998 I believe.

Aye Daz, you know where to come for another cheese fest. You're gonna love the end of game music/speech on Secret Service....

Thinking of putting up a 'rogues gallery' of Gottlieb translights in the front workshop. MC is an excellent candidate. :D

I believe it's one of Andy F's favourite games, I need him or you to explain it to me.... . First impressions better than expected though.

I *never* "got it". All I can remember is that it made a funny noise sometimes, then you had about 5 seconds to make one particular really hard shot. IF you did make the shot you got 10 million points? ..............and that was it, the rest of the time nothing ever seemed to happen.
Obviously, I must have been missing something as Candy Floster does rate it & we have argued over this a few times. :hmm:

Today I received.........lots of LEDs for Rocky & Bullwinkle. Top service from pinball-led.co.uk as always.

When doing the rebuild I realised that i'd only replaced about half of the original bulbs with LEDs. This little lot finishes the job off.

20170317_110552.jpg

It actually landed a couple of weeks ago but I wasn't going to upload any pics until done a few jobs! A pin I fell in love with the first time I played it and will be the last to leave my collection. Damn I love my Class of 1812!

CO_mine_1.jpg

CO_mine_2.jpg

The previous owner did some work on it and she's fully working but I'll start a continued resto thread of it here soon.

Happy with it? You bet! :)

That cab looks in great condition.

It's pretty good and about as good as you'll get I think. I've touched up artwork and done a few repairs. With them being pretty scarce you can't just pass one up and say, "Meh, it's OK but I want a cleaner one..."

There's not much resto work I can't do, so most pins I'd have even if the cabinet had been to hell and back! :)

Fun game ! Butt ugly like many Gotts ... :rofl:...but fun

Gaudy, kitchy? Yeah it is but it is distinctive and I like it!

At least it's not Digitally file, Moire-laiden printed artwork like modern games. Yak. I want a return to sprayed stencil cabinet art. Having worked with digital prints at a signwriters I hate the stuff. At least most 4 colour process playfield art is screened at least.

dude that's spectaculicious, what .... where ... how... it's frickin awesome

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

I knew you'd love it Dan.

I got it here

https://m.facebook.com/Thebarnco/?locale2=en_GB

The creator has plenty more mental ideas up his sleeve too.

My mate saw it last year and sent me a pic. I went today and shock horror, no one had purchased it (mental). So I bought it for my mates house warming present.

I know, I know, he's gonna love it :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom