What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

IMG_5425.JPG 32 piece debranded husky metric and imperial set £9.99 Home Bargains (little helper not included)

20170405_115044.jpg

Got this iffy looking piece of chinese tech and can say it actually worked in de magnetizing some balls in my JM. £5 on ebay. I'll report any issues i find with it but for now, i'm really impressed. (need a travel plug adaptor to use it)

Last edited:
I've been after a cheapo EM project to muck about with for ages, today this came up on the Bay just up the road. Very pleased with it and looks really tidy and complete inside. I've never seen a cartridge style glass and zipper flippers. Even got both keys, the back and locks for the first time.

IMG-20170406-WA0001.jpg 20170406_201027.jpg

Toppers for Jurassic Park, Godzilla, Lost World or just big soft toys??

Large one approx 60cms, Small approx 32cms Will put these in for sale thread as well if anybody interested, can take to 8bitfliplargedinoall.JPG

Fair to say I didn't realise how bad LED ghosting could be until I got my Spider-Man :eek:

But ghost no more! Dead easy to install (only took me about 10 mins) and the difference it makes is massive.

Great mod and well worth the money. :)

IMG_0203.JPG

After a four month wait. I eventually get my hands on a full set of Ac/Dc pro plastics . Got brought back from the states for me but it took a while for him to get up to the North East and drop em off. Never new there was that many on the table.
Major thanks for sorting it @Graham Lowe IMG_20170502_165606.jpg

Back
Top Bottom