What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

My late Christmas present to myself, a Tales From the Crypt turned up this morning at 7.00! A few jobs to do on it but I'm happy with it. A pinball I fancied since I saw one first at Weston-Super-Mare in the mid 90's. I love the show too. One more pin and I'm done! No space for anymore!

Attachments

• PZ-&-TFTC.jpg
    PZ-&-TFTC.jpg
    135.2 KB · Views: 48
Chris,
got it from
pinball dreams for the side mirrors
http://pinballplatingandmore.com for the coindoor, lock bar, shooter and housing, rails and back glass holder, legs and bolts. Ron who runs it is a top guy.
pinball.center for buttons and theatre of magic stencilled backbox hinges, gold newton ball and gold balls.
ministry of pinball for the magnet top on spirit ring.

still looking for a spare set of wire ramps that I can send off for plating. Don't want to risk sending my only set incase they go awol!

Neil.

My late Christmas present to myself, a Tales From the Crypt turned up this morning at 7.00! A few jobs to do on it but I'm happy with it. A pinball I fancied since I saw one first at Weston-Super-Mare in the mid 90's. I love the show too. One more pin and I'm done! No space for anymore!

Nice. Now that's a kitchen :thumbs:

Great addition!! It took me a while to find myself a decent TFTC - enjoy it!! Not much room in that kitchen!

Chris,
got it from
pinball dreams for the side mirrors
http://pinballplatingandmore.com for the coindoor, lock bar, shooter and housing, rails and back glass holder, legs and bolts. Ron who runs it is a top guy.
pinball.center for buttons and theatre of magic stencilled backbox hinges, gold newton ball and gold balls.
ministry of pinball for the magnet top on spirit ring.

still looking for a spare set of wire ramps that I can send off for plating. Don't want to risk sending my only set incase they go awol!

Neil.

Looks awesome that little lot. One thing though, if the door is brass, it will tarnish in no time without some protection. A kit like this does wonders:
http://everbritecoatings.co.uk/copper--brass-kits-95-c.asp

Great addition!! It took me a while to find myself a decent TFTC - enjoy it!! Not much room in that kitchen!

There's a bit more space round the corner for fridges, boilers, cooker (what ever that does), worktops and my Star Wars! More videos upstairs! :)

Attachments

• a9.jpg
    a9.jpg
    133.1 KB · Views: 31
Some more pingulps and green leg protectors from pinparts. Just in time for having visitors over this weekend :D

Attachments

• 20170201_192447.jpg
    20170201_192447.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 25
Wiiiilllmmaaaaa! Many thanks to @Paul_S for selling me his Flintstones and for advising me on fixing a sticky flipper, also to Martin for delivery.

I've been used to full LED lighting on my previous tables but can now really see the appeal of incandescent, in the GI at least. Gives a nice warm glow and I think I'll leave it like that.

20170204_084311.jpg

Wiiiilllmmaaaaa! Many thanks to @Paul_S for selling me his Flintstones and for advising me on fixing a sticky flipper, also to Martin for delivery.

I've been used to full LED lighting on my previous tables but can now really see the appeal of incandescent, in the GI at least. Gives a nice warm glow and I think I'll leave it like that.

View attachment 41261
Super fun game is Flintstones. The bowling is great. As yours has the cartoon decal on the playfield you might want to consider getting one of these to complete the transformation.

http://www.ministryofpinball.com/en...ites/the-flintstones-alternate-translite.html

Yeh I've had a look at those, have heard that the quality may not be that good though and not sure whether to throw too much money at it. It has got the Joe's Diner plastic missing though. Phil sells it but it doesn't come with mounting brackets.

Yeh I've had a look at those, have heard that the quality may not be that good though and not sure whether to throw too much money at it. It has got the Joe's Diner plastic missing though. Phil sells it but it doesn't come with mounting brackets.
Get a photo of the brackets and I will make you some. Just pay for postage.

Ah cool, does this help? I would probably have to screw them to the plastic rather than use rivets. EDIT: The left one would need to be a set width by the look of it so may not be that easy without knowing the exact width?

22463-the-flintstones-pinball-joes-diner.jpg

Ah cool, does this help? I would probably have to screw them to the plastic rather than use rivets. EDIT: The left one would need to be a set width by the look of it so may not be that easy without knowing the exact width?

View attachment 41262
I should be able to get it pretty damn near from that photo. If I make the holes slightly oversized you should have enough wiggle room to get it to fit fine.

Great thanks! It is a ridiculous price (£22.71) for a bit of plastic but I don't think it will feel complete until it is there.
Yeah it is a pretty major plastic to be missing. Hopefully we will have some suitable stainless steel at work. If not I will make them out of aluminium and polish them up.

Back
Top Bottom