What's new

The "Today I received" Thread

Yeah that Walnut is too fine. I'm just wondering if the seller on Amazon has changed his supplies because I received the more coarse version, not the sand.

Please do give it a try though and post the results.... or return it to Amazon for a refund.

Here's a thought - has anyone tried tumbling stuff in sand? Or is it not hard enough??

Here's a thought - has anyone tried tumbling stuff in sand? Or is it not hard enough??

Someone did suggest this to me once but I'm afraid of trying it. I think it's actually too hard and rough. Parts will likely disappear in a few hours.

I think somebody brave should try it though. :D

Picked up baywatch going to give it a good clean and get all the bulbs working! Wife not happy as one is back in the conservatory!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    124.9 KB · Views: 18
New leg protectors and coin door lock arrived today for the incoming WPT, cannie wait for this one to arrive :D

Set of LEDs should be arriving soon too, thanks to @kevlar for sending me some samples too :thumbs:

Among other bits and bobs, I opted for one of these.

Save any further wear and hopefully smooth the surface after levelling the inserts.

I have to say, I ordered from BOP in Germany and it arrived within 3 days, great service.

image.jpg

Last one now ;)

Can you tell what it is yet?

i58.tinypic.com_2dir7o1.jpg

I just use a strip of marine plywood to rest the pinball on the folded down seats. Helps it slide in and out though.

Oh there is a few bricks under it too, to stop it see-sawing.

Better looking Bally diamond shooter housing to replace the rusty one on my GOLD BALL. Looking pretty shiny already so should polish up a treat! Thanks @myPinballs :)

c1.staticflickr.com_1_467_18268683699_4cebf6361e_z.jpg

He's been selling them on eBay for a while. £40 plus shipping. Link

I've got them on my watch list for the day when I finally get a gaming room - have to say they look pretty smart.

Back
Top Bottom