What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The "Today I received" Thread

They are very smart.
I put the LED lights in myself, bought from Amazon for £10.89, quite impressed. Got another white one ready for 3D TRON translite.

Bought this tacky USB powered transformers lamp the other day for a few pound, fitted a rechargeable USB battery pack inside for a few more and bobs your uncle :)

20150605_143757.jpg

Picked up a Bally Fireball EM yesterday :D Big thanks to @andy for hooking me up with this game :thumbs: It came from Brean Leisure Park when that closed and even though it's been sat in storage since then it started up first time and is fully playable (there's a few minor issues to deal with). Think I might make this my next big restoration project! Look how small it is compared to Baywatch :rofl:

IMG_5921.JPG

IMG_5924.JPG

IMG_5925.JPG

IMG_5926.JPG

IMG_5928.JPG

IMG_5929.JPG

IMG_5930.JPG

Splendid. It'll fit in the current row. I'll try and get to you soon bud. Are you going to Ely?

I'll try and get to you soon bud. Are you going to Ely?

I was but I think I've got something on that weekend now so might not be able to make it.....will have to check :thumbs:

Returned from holiday this morning to this arrival, waking me from a jet-lag coma to join the other Sys 80's. :)

s15.postimg.org_l2yietd8b_20150608_133918.jpg

Could be bit of a marmite pin, just check out the sounds and music. :D. Love the bit at 5.52.

Hah-ha tis, true. This, TX & Raven original back glass art make quite a picture row.

All you need now is a Hollywood Heat..

Picked up a Bally Fireball EM yesterday :D Big thanks to @andy for hooking me up with this game :thumbs: It came from Brean Leisure Park when that closed and even though it's been sat in storage since then it started up first time and is fully playable (there's a few minor issues to deal with). Think I might make this my next big restoration project! Look how small it is compared to Baywatch :rofl:

Ah you lucky duck! Fireball is to many people the best EM game ever made! It is certainly a fast and furious playing game when it's setup right:thumbs:

Returned from holiday this morning to this arrival, waking me from a jet-lag coma to join the other Sys 80's. :)

s15.postimg.org_l2yietd8b_20150608_133918.jpg

Nice timing, coming home and your new pin being delivered :thumbs:

I'll have to reserve judgement till I've played it, certainly seems more unusual than your usual type of game :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom