What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Northern Lights Pinball Show 2015 thread

I'd be happy to pledge a couple of machines but it depends a lot on when I can drop them off and when I can get them out. Sorry if it's been mentioned somewhere here before but I haven't really found a full explanation. Drop off it possible between lunch and 9pm ish on Friday. Is early Saturday morning possible? Whats the earliest they can come out for a return trip home on Sunday?

Saturday morning would have to be before 9am. No machines can leave until the show finishes which I think is 6pm. We would have the machine dropped and ready to go for you so you'd get a quicker getaway on the Sunday evening.
Thanks for the offer, if the above suits and you're happy with that then which machines would you be bringing to the show ? Just so I can add them to the list.
D.

If its possible to drop off early on Saturday then I'd be happy to pledge 3 good playing machines: T2, MM and RFM.

I'd be happy to pledge a couple of machines but it depends a lot on when I can drop them off and when I can get them out. Sorry if it's been mentioned somewhere here before but I haven't really found a full explanation. Drop off it possible between lunch and 9pm ish on Friday. Is early Saturday morning possible? Whats the earliest they can come out for a return trip home on Sunday?
Not sure if you've donated before @aaronhicksuk , but in the past I've always turned up late due to work commitments, and it's always been a nightmare rush, sometimes resulting in damaged machines. I'd recommend getting there on Friday, getting it delivered on your behalf, or waiting until next time.

T
Not sure if you've donated before @aaronhicksuk , but in the past I've always turned up late due to work commitments, and it's always been a nightmare rush, sometimes resulting in damaged machines. I'd recommend getting there on Friday, getting it delivered on your behalf, or waiting until next time.
Thanks for the advice JT, much appreciated. Yea I should be able to get there on Friday evening but work commitments are always the big problem, plus I'd need a hotel for another evening. Whats on offer for pledging 3 machines @replicas? I haven't booked anything up just yet.

pinball heaven too tho dont know if he is bringing bits but contact him beforehand and sure he can bring stuff

I'm planning to bring my CCC to the show on Friday. Any suggestions for a hotel in the vicinity? Tried a few websites and there seems little availability for the weekend. I might try airbnb as a last resort.
Mike.

I'm planning to bring my CCC to the show on Friday. Any suggestions for a hotel in the vicinity? Tried a few websites and there seems little availability for the weekend. I might try airbnb as a last resort.
Mike.
I tried airbnb for this, originally booked a 3 bed house for the whole weekend a mile away from the Trafford Centre. Sadly for the first time in several airbnb bookings it fell through :mad:

Not looked since but there was hardly any other places near the venue on the site at the time.

Rugby world cup match on Saturday in manc,that's probably why.Ask Ad Jonker where he's staying.it's only a few miles out,and sure ya can share lifts to/from

@TYHO has just been hassling me this evening about pins going to the show...so I suppose I'd better add my pledges :)
TX Sector, F14, Moon-flight and (Poi's) Genesis.
...so that's 2 more for the Gottlieb row :thumbs:

Regards,
Dan.

Reactions: JMP
@TYHO has just been hassling me this evening about pins going to the show...so I suppose I'd better add my pledges :)
TX Sector, F14, Moon-flight and (Poi's) Genesis.
...so that's 2 more for the Gottlieb row :thumbs:

Regards,
Dan.
Nice one Dan, looks like we are getting a TX Sector after all, thought we were not getting one this year and had three last year.

Mike.
:clap:

Mike.

Nice one, going to be a great lineup. Mike, we share the same surname. Not many of us about... :D

Every show needs at least 1 TX Sector to make it a success, thanks very much Dan for donating yours :thumbs:

Back
Top Bottom