What's new
Pinball info

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

The official Northern Lights Pinball Show 2015 thread

I think I personally clocked about 50 games on Elektra as I wasn't leaving until I got multiball. On vector it took 5 games and that was frustrating enough. We are spoilt with modern games. I was impressed that Andys Batman Forever kept going as my last one played up all the time. with the colour DMD that is a nice (and seemilty reliable) game for someone

In comparasome with a pitiful (LOL) 10 games at the NEC recently Family Guy clocked up 1084 games over 4 days.

Bit late for thanks but here we go anyway massive thanks to all the nlp guys mark robinson daz ball dave dutton dan hardy simon lowe nigel lunt poibug and many others i have forgot for yet again another great show also a big thanks to andre for helping me to set up the pinball heaven stand and the major task of the nellies create
also i would like to say a big hats off to andy highway had a really nice chat with him and enjoyed playing full throttle love the skill shot where you have to hit the revs right i could do that all day other than that i didnt play much anyway but enjoyed it all the same

Think there was a NBA Fastbreak up for £900 but not many for sale overall. At the UKPP it seemed like there were only cheap pins for sale though...!

Sega batman was always a sub £900 game up until recently though. I guess £1250 is considered reasonable now and I need to face up to being priced out of this hobby very soon :(

the colour display on the batman forever is worth £300 on its on. A few of us offered Andrew a grand but he's holding out on this one LOL

GOLD BALL and VECTOR finally back on their legs yesterday after NLP. Decided it was time to have a tidy up whilst they were folded.

Anyway, checked the audits and GB had 576 games after starting with 197 giving a total of 379, which isn't too bad for its first outing!

If my maths is right NLP was open 10am to 6pm both days (2 x 8 hours) plus around 3 hours for the Lights Out lock-in, a total of 19 hours or 1,140 minutes. Divide that by 379 is an average of one game every 3 minutes!

No idea how games VECTOR had as I forgot to check/reset the audits before the weekend.

Last edited:
I think I personally clocked about 50 games on Elektra as I wasn't leaving until I got multiball. On vector it took 5 games and that was frustrating enough. We are spoilt with modern games. I was impressed that Andys Batman Forever kept going as my last one played up all the time. with the colour DMD that is a nice (and seemilty reliable) game for someone
Hi Steve
Do you know if that Batman Forever is still available and if so which Andy it is - i.e. how do I get in touch?
Cheers
Andy

Back
Top Bottom